Plant is yellowing?

I have 2 pots of Gorilla Glue. Both 12 weeks and I water & fertilize the same. I have given them total darkness for 12 hours for 9 days now. One is dark green and looking good. The other still looks good but the leaves are not as dark green as the other one and I fear its turning yellow quicker than it should be. I use Bergman’s Fertilizer and have followed the directions to the “T”. Help! I have a picture but not sure how to attach it.

Forgot to say that the PH is running between 7 & 7.5! Maybe I need to lower the PH?

You need to fill out a support ticket and get pics uploaded.

You see the 2 boxes on the bottom right? Tap the one on the left to upload, make sure to wait till it is, takes a few seconds. I’ll find you a support ticket.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Seed: Gorilla Glue seed purchased from “i love growing marijuana”
Soil: Organic Potting soil
Growing Outdoor
PH meter showing 7-7.5
Fertilizer: Flowertime Fertilizer 1 tsp to 1 gal. 1 x per week

It’s funny that one is doing good and the other not so good. It’s only started to yellow in the last week or so but it was always a lighter green than the good one.

Could this have anything to do with the 12 hours of dark for the past 9 days?

Also, I need a little more instruction on how to download picture. Can I just attach it here?

Thank you so much for your help. I’ve nursed these babies for 3 months and want to see both come to fruition :slight_smile:

Zee
July 31

System type?

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Seed: Gorilla Glue seed purchased from “i love growing marijuana”
Soil: Organic Potting soil
Growing Outdoor
PH meter showing 7-7.5
Fertilizer: Flowertime Fertilizer 1 tsp to 1 gal. 1 x per week

It’s funny that one is doing good and the other not so good. It’s only started to yellow in the last week or so but it was always a lighter green than the good one.

Could this have anything to do with the 12 hours of dark for the past 9 days?

Also, I need a little more instruction on how to download picture. Can I just attach it here?

Thank you so much for your help. I’ve nursed these babies for 3 months and want to see both come to fruition :slight_smile:

Zee
July 31

System type?

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Co2; Yes, No

1 Like

You got it covered, awesome! No worries about helping, I still ask more questions than I can answer. I have zero experience with outdoors, but know @Covertgrower does.

Looks like the one plant is needing more N, but with a pH of 7.5 could be something else. Are You using rainwater or tap/hose water, combo?

hose tap water but letting it sit 24 hours before use.

1 Like

If the pH of the runoff is 7-7.5 the plant may not be uptaking nutrients properly. You could feed it a ton of nitrogen and it may not even bat an eye at it.

Heres a random chart o have on my phone

Also could be rootbound in those hard bodied pots

I don’t know about the run-off, I used a meter in the soil that reads 7.5.
Plus the more I think about it, the more I think that with 9 days of darkness it thinks it’s October. By October the leaves WOULD begin to yellow. I just took a picture and It’s already starting to Bud. Lots of really pretty buds. I’ll attach picture.

1 Like

2 Likes

So, I’ve decided to stop worrying and keep a close eye on her. Please feel free to agree with me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could they really be root bound in 12 weeks?

It’s all in perspective. Give it a few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

They have some solid growth to them! I absolutely think the roots could be bounding the soil

thedeernad: would you suggest I repot?

I would not pot up, she is in flowering and doing fine, just some N def. Feed her and she will be just fine.

1 Like

Thanks Zee, but what is N def. Nitrogen? If so how much?