Plant is small and yellowing

My plant is 16 days old 4" tall and some of the leaves have turned a pale yellow. I’m not sure what to do. Any advice would be awesome. I can post pics if needed…thanks

Let’s get you started with a support ticket, answer all the relevant questions and we might be able to get an idea of what is going on.

ILGM Support Tickett

What is the strain?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Size of space?
Soil or Hydro? Medium used?
PH?
Type of nutrients used? PPM levels?
Temperature?
Humidity %?
Light system/watts?
Vegetative Growth season or Bloom/Flower season? Number “weeks/days” from start of veg growth or into flowering?

What is the strain? Not sure. It was nug though
Indoor or Outdoor? Indo
Size of space? 2.5’x2.5’
Soil or Hydro? Medium used? Soil/ not sure
PH? N/A
Type of nutrients used? PPM levels? MG shake n feed
Temperature? 80° f
Humidity %? N/A
Light system/watts? 1 GE (100w) cfl 1500 lumens 6500k
Vegetative Growth season or Bloom/Flower season? Number “weeks/days” from start of veg growth or into flowering? Veg/ plant is 18 days old from sprouting

MG shake and feed may not be enough or it may be too much, this is why we need to know the parts per million or total dissolved solids of the fertilizer in your soil. I don’t think shake and feed is a good system for cannabis grown in soil indoors as I believe that is supposed to be a timed release kinda fertilizer and these are not good for the requirements of cannabis.

The same thing is true for the PH of your soil, maybe even more important. If it is too acidic or too alkali it could cause nutrient imbalances by making some nutrients unavailable or even some nutrients toxic. If you are going to continue to grow in soil you need to get a PH soil probe at the very least to have a general idea of what your PH is in your soil. PH soil probes are very inexpensive on e-bay and you can even pick them up pretty cheap at your local gardening store.

My biggest concern would be the PH. You really need to prepare for growing before you plant a seed. You need to know the PH of your runoff when you drench the pot. Make sure you allow the medium to dry out almost completely before you drench the plant again. Do not water every day.

If you bought a soil with minerals and micro nutrients already in the soil; You should not be adding nutrients to the equation.