Plant is dying please help

Hi Folk,

It’s my first grow and I made a rookie mistake to flush 4 weeks ago thinking that i was close to harvest, the leaves are dying and turning crispy, I am worrying that I may develop bud rot. What you all thinking, should I wait more for milky trich. Or go ahead and do emergency harvest

2 Likes

Well it looks like you missed some good opportunities to trim her up, she is really bushy. She looks pretty much ready but you could probably trim off those fading and dead leaves, thin it out some, and let her go a couple more weeks if you feel the need for more time. Your trich shots do look a bit glassy still.

3 Likes

Showing some beautiful colors in those colas. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Agree with @HMGRWN. Get rid of the dead shit and let her go for a while.

1 Like

You should never flush to “clean up the taste” you should just switch to plain water once 3/4 of pistols darken. Anyways i wouldnt worry you’re basically done , check the trich colors on a middle bud and harvest if 10%ish is amber

1 Like

You have had the light much too close to your canopy. Thats why you leaves look burnt, because they are. Good rule if thumb is to put your hand at canopy height for 30 seconds, if its too hot for your hand its too hot for your plant.

1 Like

What @HMGRWN @Jimtroutbum said
The plant is eating its self up on the stored nutrients. Your call on emergency harvest.
With good air flow and ventilation you shouldn’t have any issues. But please post a pic after clean up so we can see those buds!!
Great run @Bruno_Capone :+1:

2 Likes

I would imagine that the beautiful purple flowers on this pretty lady are ready and just waiting to take you to the moon! If she were sitting in my tent I would do this. Clip off the smallest bud, Microwave it for 10 seconds, cut it in half with a razor blade and let it dry on a windowsill for twelve hours and then give it a try! If I enjoyed the result then I would proceed to harvest! I don’t see much reason to wait as though 2 weeks more might increase potency exponentially. That’s not likely to happen. If she’s good now, why wait!
She might be under or over fertilized or watered or she might just be as happy as can be that she’s finished and she’s letting her lower leaves go. I don’t see a reason to thin her leaves as she’s right at the end of her life cycle and getting more light in there is not going to grow anything new now. She’s pretty! You did good! You will be enjoying those buds for sure!

1 Like

Great advice thank you so much, I will go ahead and do that , I appreciate you like my plant I thought something was wrong with it

I will definitely, I thought something was wrong with her, glad it’s all good and you like it, thanks for the advice