I have an Amnesia Haze plant entering its seventh week and looks like it is beginning to wilt all over. Wilting started at the bottom and has now reached the top.
- Amnesia Haze
- Method: Soil
- Vessels: Pots
- PH of Water 7.9 before nutrients are added
- PH of nutrient enriched water is 6.3. FF trio at 35% of suggested by FF
- Indoor grow
- PhatSlim (Phantom1)
- Temps; Previously the temps were high…finally able to get them down. Current 79/74F
- Humidity; RH 50% high 48% low (Early Flowering)
- Ventilation system; Yes 4 inch inline with carbon filter
- Co2; No
I have been watering with nutrient enriched 6.3/4pH every 2-3 days. My guess is I am over watering but the top two inches of soil is dry and loose. Suggestion/feedback?