I’m first time grower idk if this is right but I have a plant that is about 5 inches and it is starting to have lots of pistils is the plant to small to start this stage
@Vanda33. Welcome to ILGM.
Depending on whether it’s an autoflower or not it could be a bit early or right on time.
Most autos will start to flower after 4-6 weeks from seed.
How about filling in a support ticket to help us help you.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
My autoflower have started one is about 12" tall the other one half that so I don’t think it is too soon based on my experience with my auto’s I have.
What is strain and light schedule?