Plant has some issues Need Advise

Hmm. I wish I could be more useful but I haven’t gotten through my flowering stage yet so I haven’t got much to offer for troubleshooting. Perhaps @Low @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 may have some answers or input?

2 Likes

1160 is a bit low, especially for flowering. It depends on the plant, too.

1 Like

Seems like you need to feed more often. When I used the FF trio, I gave nutes every other watering.

2 Likes

Thanks. That is what I am doing now. I was stating that at that time I had only fed twice as I had read that the FFHF had enough nutrients for the first 6 weeks or so. I am now in an alternative feed schedule and plan to flush every 4 weeks.

2 Likes

When I used FFHF, I never let it go too long before feeding, more like 2 weeks than I’d start the FF trio at like 1/4 dose for a week than move up to 1/2 dose thereafter.

2 Likes

So on feeding, am I correct that I want to mix the nutrients to achieve a specific ppm regardless of the dosing recommendation from the feeding schedule? ie on the FF Feeding schedule I believe it states 3rsp of grow big and 2 tsp of big bloom/Tiger. Doing that only gets me to about 850ppm/gal. So I should be increasing the amount of each nute, maintaining same ratio, until I get my pre feed ppm/gallon notes on the schedule.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I will note this for my next grow. Obvious learning a bunch on this first grow so have a better handle on measuring my run off etc. so hopefully be better positioned going into the next grow.

1 Like

Yes. Remember that FF is not in the business of conserving nutes lol. @Hellraiser got you covered.