Plant growth problems entering flower stage

Cant figure out what is going on with this plant.

I thought at first it was over watering, so I cut back and let it dry out a bit, cut a few more drainage holes as well. Its In ffof. Im using the bergmans plant food and following the feeding schedule. I added a teaspoon of cal-mag the last 2 feedings as well. The drooping looks to be over watering but the color change looks to be something else. Ill add an updated picture tomorrow. The leafs are yellowing out all around. Not just the top or bottom leafs.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like over watering to me… obviously a guess just looking at your pics

1 Like

If the stem droops as well as leaf its underwatered, leaf only droops its overwatered. More pics and a support ticket would help.

Color change can happen cause of both under/over water.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: bruce banner,banana kush and girl scout cookie extreme. All from ilgm
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: soil fox far ocean forest
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: pots 11 litters.
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph of water going in is 6.3 and run off is around 6.7 give a
    Or take some times
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. Ppm is around d 600-700 ill have to check the ec.
  • Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
  • Light system; led Madison full spectrum x2 150watt
  • Temps; Day, Night: day temp is around 74f and 67 at lights off
  • Humidity; Day, Night humidity is steady at 50%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 8" exhaust running at 120cfm for 15 nin at 45 min intervals which lights on and 1 1/2 intervals with lights off.
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, running a humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No. No added co2

Any ideas on how to reverse an over watering issue?
I upped the pot size added soil that wasn’t wet to draw out the excess moisture. And poked small holes around to allow air into the root system to try and help prevent the chance of rot. But I’m not sure if there is anything else to try and do to save this plant.

Time and what you just said aeration and or replanting. I use the piece of junk 3 in 1 meter the one with the two metal rods to poke down around my plants to allow some oxygen and feed to get down to the bottom. When you top dress you end up with a crust on top i like to break it up.

Especially in hard side pots it’s pretty easy to allow the bottom to get swamped, that’s why most of us have changed to fabric. The best way to avoid this is by using weight as your guide for watering. Pickup your pots it’s pretty easy to tell the difference in weight between wet and dry.

One other thing is this picture from lights off? Plants droop at night I call it “their sleeping” that’s completely normal for plants at night

Yeah I was thinking about the switch to fabrics.

Here is how its doing after what I have tried.

1 Like

They look a little bit better but now hungry. Is that soil or a mix? What food do you use? When you water do you water to a good runoff? Like asked above it’s easier to help with more info. Many problems look the same so even guessing is hard by just looking at a pic. Since you have all the info the ILGM guides have a troubleshooting section with pictures or maybe these pics will help you. They’re pretty hard to read though so the main site will probably be more helpful

1 Like

*Bruce banner,banana kush and girl scout cookie extreme. All from ilgm

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: soil fox farm ocean forest
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: pots 11 litters.
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph of water going in is 6.3 and run off is around 6.7 give a
    Or take some times
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. Ppm is around 600-700 ill have to check the ec.
  • Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
  • Light system; led Maxison full spectrum x2 150watt
  • Temps; Day, Night: day temp is around 74f and 67 adoring lights off
  • Humidity; Day, Night humidity is steady at 50%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 8" exhaust running at 120cfm for 15 nin at 45 min intervals which lights on and 1 1/2 intervals with lights off. Tent is a 40"x40"x 80"
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, running a humidifier set to 50% only runs if the humidity drops below 45%
  • Co2; Yes, No. No added co2

Somehow I missed that you had already posted this up there. All your stuff looks like it’s in line. So we’re back to what the plants are saying. I see hungry especially the rt one the droopy happens when the roots aren’t happy that’s over or under water, root bound… they should definitely be dry by now so my only advice would be to give em a good shot of water with a half dose of food of course ph it. UNLESS THEY ARE STILL REALLY WET I can’t tell that from here. I really hope this does her good :+1:

One more thing I’m wondering is there plenty of drain holes in the bottom of your pots? I just thought of this lol I’m trying to help

They still have a little weight in them I was going to give them one more day or so and give them some food. The drain hole are about 1 1/4 inch holes about 9 of them on each pot. They are still growing and really starting to push the hairs. So that is one up side. I put a dehumidifier in today. We have been getting a bit a rian and the humidity jumped up to around 78 to 85% depending on the light being on or off. So I set it for 45% so that should help too. She is perking up good today here is a couple pics I just snapped

1 Like

Stressfull week. But it was saved. Its hungry now. So ill make sure to watch how much water I give it and work the feedings back up. Thank you to those who replied.

1 Like