Plant growing with no buds

Hello everyone this is my first time growing. I got my seeds and fertilizer from Bergman I followed all instructions. I did not label my ladies so I don’t know what strain I have. A few of my girls are tall with no buds i have them outdoor in fl. Can someone tell me what to do to let the buds grow. I am a novis i don’t understand some of the terminology that people use in this forum help what should i do awaiting some help. We are getting into our rainy season so i don’t know what is going to happen

2 Likes

Since you are outside, unless they are autoflowering cannabis plants you are going to have to wait until the day length approaches 12 hours. In Florida that occurs at some point in September.

The stage your plants are in is called vegetation stage or “veg” for short. Once the daylight hours decrease (fall/winter) and the plants start getting 12hrs of uninterrupted darkness they will transition to flower stage and that’s when they will build buds (flowers) for the next 8-12 weeks depending on strain.

1 Like

Yep with indoor you are in charge, when it’s outdoor nature is in charge.

1 Like

We will be sending you some rain this weekend. What you could do is head to say Walmart and get a blue tarp. Have a leanto set up so if its raining to much, you can try to keep it from going South on you. :+1:

1 Like

They are all auto

2 Likes

How old are they? Autos generally flower at between 4 and 7 weeks, but you can occasionally get a stubborn one.

1 Like

Ohhh, then you’re at their mercy. They are the cats of the cannabis world.

2 Likes

Wow those are massive autos to not be flowering yet. There gonna be insane when they go to flower and hit the growth spurt.

1 Like

No shit! Keep em fed and let them girls go. Watch for signs of bud sites and adjust to bloom nutes then. Other than that id say letem go long, get big and they will fill out nice. Especially that amnesia haze. Your on track for a nice harvest. enjoy it.

2 Likes

Your plants look great! I can’t wait to see these autos bloom!

@Zee check these plants out!

@OlyBoy98503 wow! I agree, I would love to see where she ends, and an update would be great…

These look like they need help someone please help me

This is my second grow with CBD Autoflower strains. My first crop had the same plant as the budless beautiful plant directly in front of my corner post, and all had great results with buds better than expected. This Autoflower White Widow CBD has beautiful dense growth, but no buds after 8 weeks. You can see the other plants have great buds. Anything I can do?

Flip to 12/12? My guess is that it’s a photo that you’re growing…