From a fellow grower: Before I thought my plant was too compact… Now she is getting taller but not bushier. I have attached current photos and her stats. Should I be providing nutrients?? If so, what types? Should she stay on a 20 on/4 off light schedule? I have taken her off the blue light after she shot up in height. If you have any advice please let me know.
- Strain: Amnesia Haze Autoflower seeds
- Type (fem/auto/reg): Auto
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): indoor
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): a pot for pot
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: ? – I do have a ph detector
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): ?
- Light type & schedule: 24 hours, HPS Light for Pot - Single Pot 75 Watt LED Grow Light × 1.1
- Temperatures day & night: varies, mid to high 70s
- Humidity day & night: from 40% to 70%
- Ventilation: window open, two fans in the room
- AC: set at 78 but I have the vent in the room closed
- Humidifier: Yes, I use it depending on the humidity in the room
- De-humidifier: n/a
- Co2: n/a