Plant formed seed pods after two weeks

Question from a fellow grower!

I have a plant that I have put into flowering and after two weeks it has formed some seed pods! Not in bunches but two pods with one seed in each. I’m have sent pictures. I don’t believe it has turned male, but very concerned about seeds! I am a small commercial grower!

Well it was somehow exposed to a male. Might have happened before you put her into flower (right after she showed her sex). Would explain the seed being mature (looks like it anyways)…

1 Like

Maybe, but most likely you have a slightly hermed plant in the mix. Any male sacs on the plant in question? I see it often in skunk #1 they will throw one male branch that foxtails out of a bud usually mid ways through the bud cycle. Genetics

2 Likes

Yeah either a male or hermie around, time to check all the plants closely.

2 Likes

Anyone know (maybe @AfgVet or another mod) what the story is with these posts? Is this something that came in via email that then gets posted (or auto posted) by the ILGM Support Account?

I know we often treat them as normal posts / threads, but no idea where these go since there is no real original poster active on the forum… Does the ILGM Team summarize the responses to get back to the customer or something?

2 Likes

Turn the purple off and take some pics under regular light

Not quite sure exactly what you’re asking here. Which posts?

I think they encourage the person asking the question to create an account and log into the forum to see the feedback. We usually see the person asking come around to ask and answer questions before too long.

3 Likes

Yeah I just meant threads like this where the first post is by the support account “question from a fellow grower”.

@MidwestGuy, that makes sense. Maybe they email them a link to the thread they open for him / her.

Oh yeah, they emailed the support center and the person working that pits the post up. Happens a lot