Plant food what do yall think

I’m using only Miracle Grow soil and Miracle Grow Feed and my plant is almost 24 in tall and 13 inch or so wide and second week of preflower 12/12

2 Likes

What you’ll end up with using MG is way to much Nitrogen during bloom. you will get bud but your harvest will be reduced because of it. MG soils have time release fertilizers in them. used by it self you will get he same results … to much nitrogen. You can use MG soil if you cut it (1 part mg 3 parts good soil) with something else to decrease its effect.

My plan is already in 2nd week of preflower… what would you recommend to feed

Fox farm tiger bloom. That’s what I’ve been told. But whatever floats your boat lol.

I just ordered tiger bloom off of Amazon, for under $13, I should be getting the bottle by Friday! If I just watered my plant yesterday do I need to wait to its next watering to add the tiger bloom or whenever I get it

I fed it last Tuesday Miracle Grow Feed?

You’re supposed to feed it every two weeks?

I would try to flush from my experience with miracle grow and switching to another nutrient. I think that’s how I lost my first one last year. And you should have gotten all 3. I think the tiger bloom is for when your plants start flowering. But let me know how it works I’m still learning too. @Cajunboy777

My plant is already in the second week of flowering, that’s why I bought just tiger bloom?

1 Like

As it begins to flower should I buy another LED light, how much light do I need whenever it begins forming buds or is the light that I have sufficient

I’m growing outside so I wouldn’t know maybe ask @blackthumbbetty I think they grow inside

@cajunboy777 you should try using the Nectar For The Gods line… all organic and not salt based. You can request the sample pack for free (just pay shipping). I switched over from Fox Farms nutes and I love the results. I would also recommend not using anything that says Miracle Grow!

You need a light that’s heavy in the red spectrum for flower.

I used to use LED but switched over th CMH. CMH uses the full light spectrum and is the closest match to the sun. The suns index is 100. CMH comes in between 90-92 and HPS only comes in at 43! Not sure about LED but Bloom Boss is a reasonably priced LED that produces maximum yield per watt used.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

@Crikkett01 Fox Farms is a cheap way to give your plants nutes but you should go to www.oregonsonly.com to request a sample pack of Nectar for the Gods nutrients. All organic and you mix them all at the same time to give the plants what they need when they need it.
Also did you go to Cultured Biologix you can request their sample pack for $7 shipping. They make microbial teas (instant). Feed the soil to breakdown nutes to feed your plants. Even outside!

2 Likes

What are your two lights, now? If you’re sticking with blurple leds, you’re going to want about 50w (actual pull from wall) per square foot. If that little corner is your grow space, I’d say a 600watt led that pulls at least 200 watts would work.

There are a lot better light options, but I’m just going along with what you already have/your grow level. My grows have all been using galaxyhydro led lights, but next grow I’m upgrading.

1 Like

Here’s an update with some photos and video If you go to my YouTube channel!

I just added tiger bloom gallon to my feeding…

All the leaves are beautiful green a couple stems have a little purple on them but other than that the plant looks good and flowering???

2 Likes

Nice. Just figured out I was doing something wrong with my trio figured it out and now they are going. Fox farm is awesome.

1 Like

Nice

how old are your plants

7 weeks… they would be bigger if I was using my potion rite. Still have 5 weeks or more so we will see. And these are bag seeds so I’m going to name them myself. Dont know the strain of green…

@crikket01… be sure to get some Fox Farms Sledgehammer and boomerang for doing a flush and recovery feeding.

This is my first grow and I’m learning as I go. And I have done it all on little or nothing so rite now I’m not going to get that part of the brand just yet. I do have my eye on the big dog they got and it has everything so soon my friend I can level up… but for now I’m happy and so are the girls so I’m good. Follow my journal greenhouse grow how am I doing. More pics to come

I just wrote this tek, you might find it helpful. Cheers.

http://peasyo.com/peas-pipe-blog.html

I measure my plant today, it’s 32 inches tall and about 24 in wide
does that sound right for a 60-day old plant???

and it’s my third week of preflower