Plant dying don't know why

Yes but if I overwater then they not gonna die, they can suffer for maybe week, but not die

Now that is a thirsty droop. The pic before was a sag and it looked like it was over watered. Water it good and it should bounce back. Soak the whole pot

@zparkie2 @Big123 @Oldguy @CoyoteCody @Cannabian @kaptain3d can y’all take a look or tag someone. Idk who grows outdoors

3 Likes

She looks thirsty

2 Likes

Is that after you watered it?

1 Like

My question is how do you water? How much water do you use? Is there fertilizer in the water? If that is a 100 gallon bag you should be watering deeply and allowing it to dry up on the top for a good few inches becore you water again. When I say water deep I mean get the water in the soil. Do not water in the afternoon. Water in the morning and thats it. You dont want to be shocking that plant with cold water in the heat of the day.
One way to counter that is to keep your water in 55 gallon drums, it will be a lot warmer andnkes shock to the pkants roots.
When its super hot out I would reduce the amounts of fertilizers that are used. Honestly, I dont use any bottled ferts anyway… only teas. If your soil is good healthy organic stuffbyou should only be using teas or granulated organic ammendments. My plants do fine in the greenhouse at 110 Fahrenheit, they dont like it, bit they do ok. Their strategy is to slam their stomata shut to conserve water. In turn it means lower transpiration rates… which translates into less nutrient uptake. Therefore, adding fertilizer that isnt being absorbed is building up surplus of salts in yer soil. Hence the reduction of food during hot periods.

4 Likes

Thanks for replying :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks guys think I solved the problem. Stumb is wet, I put soil 4 inches on top

3 Likes

Sorry can you say that again? Perhaps a lesson to be learned here?

1 Like

Probe you soil , aerate ad much as you can , the roots are not getting oxygen due to the soil being to compacted in the pot !

1 Like

The watering 2x a day for soil prolly too much. To keep the soil cooler you can mist the outside of the grow bags and the evaporation will cool the bags and therefore get some cooling of the soil. Overwatering in soil is not the answer

What can I do if they dry at 1pm??? Just skip it or what? All plans looks good, and ask for water