Plant dying don't know why

Hi guys help please realize the problem. I transplant this plant 3 weeks ago, it’s was healthy and today in the morning I realize what it’s dying. It’s already 3rd plant like this size, 2 already die. Thanks.

1 Like

Why do you think it is dying?

1 Like

What is the weather like where your at? If it’s extreme you should use silica throughout the whole cycle from seed. Check for pests. Are you feeding your plants? And if so are you using micro organisms and PhD water?

1 Like

Can you explain what happened to the other two that died? Did they just quickly wilt and turn brown or what?
What soil are you using? What nutrients are you using?

1 Like

You’re probably over watering the piss out of it

1 Like

In the morning it’s looks like this, and there’s no signs or brown or yellow leaves, and afternoon plant just looks droopy and don’t recover

1 Like

In South of California, couple days was really hot, like 105

Are you doing anything to keep the roots cool?

1 Like

What I need to to?

1 Like

I water them twice a day

2 Likes

Seems like a root issue if they just up and wilt then don’t recover.
It’s normal for them to be a little droopy at dawn but they should perk back up. They also droop during periods of heat, drought and after watering, but perk back up after proper care.
What soil are you using?
How much soil is in each pot?
How often do you water and what are you using for water?

1 Like

That won’t be enough to cool the roots. Lots of people who grow tomatoes outdoors here in AZ they have to set up slow drip irrigation to keep the roots cool. As well as use sunscreens to block the mid-day sun. 100 degrees is about 20 degrees warmer then the environment they require to survive. It’s bound to mess em up some. Not saying they can’t survive it, just that it’s likely to be stunted and stressed without special considerations. I don’t know enough about growing outdoors to give you any answer sadly.

1 Like

This is 100galon pot, I give them Brandt 20-20-20, one day and 3 day water, and it’s bulk organic soil

1 Like

If its in a 100 gallon pot and you water them 2 times a day completely soaking the soil they are probably over watered regardless if its 100 degrees or not.

1 Like

@Big123 uses the big 100 gallon pots and grows outdoors in some high temps. Maybe he can take a look and give us some advise too.
Silica is a definite help along with coconut water to increase plants resistance to environmental stress.

1 Like

Coconut water?

1 Like

Yes, coconut water (not milk) it’s filled with good stuff plants love. I use it every watering in my living soil.
Aloe can also help increase stress resistance and is very easy to obtain

1 Like

It’s 105

Now it’s looks like this

1 Like