Plant distance question

I know this is a very noob question but, to flip to flower stage early i thought i just change the light cycle to 12/12. Is there more to it?

1 Like

Just switch to 12/12. What light are you using. Take a note of the date aa well, it will help give you an idea of harvest times

1 Like

Ok cool i just changed my timer for 12/12. I have LEDs. Theyre bloom plus 3000. Do you suggest to feed less nutes when its water time now that i have switched my 12/12 cycle?

2 Likes

Stick with Veg nutes a couple weeks to support stretch mode then switch to the bloom nutes.

2 Likes

You will need to increase your P and K levels as you get further into flower

2 Likes

Good idea shall do

1 Like

Thats True. Ive learned so much thanks to all you expirenced growers on here haha

2 Likes

So far after a a week or so switching to 12/12 schedule no signs of flowering. Just healthy growth like its still veging. How long does it take normally to start flowering after switching? @SKORPION any ideas on this? Im using the same nutes you are. What would you do if you were to switch early?

Patience wait a week

1 Like

Im only feeding flowing nutes (big bloom and a little bit of tiger bloom). So that and patience should be key for best switch. I just didnt know if theres some sort of trick when switching early to flower (fall) mode.

Not not really remember it will go into preflower first so to see a change it takes a bit.

1 Like