Plant care nutruients

I am a first time grower. I have three plants 2 trainwreck, 1 gold leaf. all planted from seed at same time growing indoors under 600w led light.
the gold leaf (biggest of 3)has yellowing on leaf edges but growing well. 1 trainwreck looks great while other one seems to have stunted growth{sick snails pace compared to others} I have been feeding with earth juice grow during waterings. 1st pic of gl yellow spotted leaves. 2nd pic of healthy trainwreck 3rd and 4th pic of stunted trainwreck .looking to fix organically any advice or comments greatly

sorry didn’t get 1st pic up of gold leaf on other post

also messed up on pic sequence pics 1 and 2 are of small TR 3rd is of both plants.both plants sprouted within 24 hrs of the other but small one has seemed to stop growing thx

Welcome to ILGM!
I would hold off giving it any nutrients. Do you have a PH meter to test your water? Having a PH tester will be your best friend and can prevent a lot of issues along the way.
In order for us to help you the best we can it will help us if you could copy and paste this support ticket into your post.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer.

In addition to filling out the support ticket @Jmesser80 posted, could you tell us how old they are?

don’t have ph tester yet on order now

quote=“Jmesser80, post:4, topic:11771”]
COPY/PASTE: This “SupportTicket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or 1 plant gold leaf indica 2 plants trainwreck sativa all from feminized seeds
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? System type? soil
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor Light system, size? indoor 600 watt led
Temps; Day, Night 70 -73
Humidity; Day, Night 51%-53%
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes 8" dk hp should be big enough
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
Co2; , No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer.
[/quote]

What brand soil is that you are using?
Some soils have nutrients in them right from the get go.
What type of water do you use for your plants? (I.E. tap water, distilled etc.)

natures care organic soil it does have some nutrients have been using tap water that had been left out for couple days

My advice would be to hold off on any nutes and check the PH of your water once the meter comes in and let us know what readings you get.
You might also want to pick up some PH up and PH down in case your tap water is off balance. I noticed you mentioned staying organic so you could use distilled white vinegar as a PH down and Hydrated Lyme to PH up.

1 Like

ok thanks will do