Plant bloom nutrients

How many weeks into flowering should I start my bloom nutrients?

1 Like

If you’re indoors you should start them as soon as you switch the lights to 12/12 @Bjw

Or with Autos start the bloom nutrients on week 4.

What are you using for nutrients?

Do you have the feeding schedule?

1 Like

Auto blueberries in flowering for 10 days. Miracle grow natures care feeding every two days. Just ordered bloom nutrients and was going to start after week 3 till end of week 6. Then water flush the last 2 weeks.

Fox farm bloom concentrate 1-3-7

What medium (soil) are you using?

Which product name is that? Big Bloom or Tiger Bloom?

I don’t have any experience with Miracle Grow products.

Order some cal-mag unless you have something similar. I have found most autos benefit from cal-mag once a month in bloom

Miracle grow nature care organic soil.

Big bloom…

As long as it is a soil, You don’t need to water so frequently.

tag me like @bob31 when you fill it out.

Here do a support ticket and post a couple pics of your plants in white or natural light and lets have a look see

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Ok. Will give it a try. First grow so I am learning on the fly.

3 Likes

welcome and congrats on the first grow. There is a lot to learn! lol.

2 Likes

Seeds from ilgm.
2 autoflowering blueberry
12 weeks of vegetation ( reached height limitations so changed lights ro 12/12)
1000w led 24 inches above top of plants.

2 Likes

Small fan for air movement in a walk in closet. Water when top of soil looks dry
Temp day 75 night 70
Humidity n/a

i’m doing hydro so I use a General Hydroponics trio schedule I found online. Basically, you cut the floragrow and boost the florabloom the farther you get into the bloom

Those can’t be Autos @Bjw they would have flowered at the fourth week of vegetation.

What kind or soil?

To check for watering you need to go knuckle deep and not until it is dry.

The plant in the picture looks great. A few minutes or tweaks and they will be perfect!

I don’t see any mention of pH?

I bought feminized seeds from ilgm. When you click on the feminized blueberry under description says it is an autoflowering strain. I was confused being a newbie but assumed ilgm description was correct.
It was in vegetative stage 10 weeks so figurwd out it was not an autoflower.
I am starting week 3 in flowering stage pistols forming but still growing. I am continuing nutrients high in nitrogen this week and starting fox farm big bloom week 4.
Ph level: no tester
Humidity : not sure.
I have been bending tallest branches to get shorter branches to catch up.
I know I need more equipment but ran out of funds for this grow. Any tips or advice?

@Bjw You aren’t the first person to get that as well. I just contacted the seedbank via their customer support form to have them correct that!

Well then you are one lucky guy! What water are you using? Most times when people dont check their pH they wind up with really sick plants with dead leaves and almost no yield.

I’m going to give you the tip of your growing career! Buy a pH meter, pH Up and Down and calibration fluid. The included links are just examples so so you know what I am talking about.

ph meter only

https://www.amazon.com/Hydroponic-Nutrient-Calibration-Solution-Included/dp/B00PECAQ12?tag=greenrel-20

ph up & Down

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH1514-Control-Kit/dp/B000BNKWZY?tag=greenrel-20

7.0 calibration fluid

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D0CKYK?tag=greenrel-20

If nothing else, buy something like that pH Control Kit with the pH up and down and the test kit)

Soil needs a water pH of about 6.5 and soiless mixes need a 5.8 pH

Fox farms nutrients generally reduce the pH of my water to about 5.8 from the 7.2 out of the tap!

Can you list the ingredients of the soil you are using?

1 Like

I am just using tap water. Let it sit in open container for 48hrs.
Soil is miracle grow organic soil. Contains alfalfa meal, bone meal, kelp meal and earthworm casting.
With costs of seeds. Lights, soil, pots, nutrients and carbon filters didn’t leave room in my budget for ph kit. Hopefully I will continue to either be good or lucky. Six weeks away. I should have bought the beginners kit instead of the fruity mix pack. My next grow was going to be the pineapple haze but am nervous as I have read it is a difficult strain to grow indoors. The pic I posted was in week 9 of veg. Will post another tomorrow and you can see what I am working with.

I don’t know if this would matter but on the water issue I use a zero water pitcher to filter my water. It is a five stage filter that removes everything from the tap water. They even give a little meter you can test the water before and after. Would that make a difference controlling the ph levels?