Plan for second grow

really cant find them, i think you mean the XL kit

how are you girls going btw?
I,m resarching alot today

They are doing awesome. They are exploding right now. Lemme snap a pic

1 Like

2 Likes

wow nice, Im pretty much done with my first grow. I had so many first mistakes i will let them grow and give them care but im putting my effort in planning my second grow
u have these smart pots too right. how much gal?

They are 5 gal

1 Like

A full canopy is a full canopy in terms of yield potential. But I do feel like having more plants allows them to process more energy.

3 Likes

I just did s scrog in a 4x4 with 4 plants filled up the canopy within 6 weeks. Got 25.5 oz off them

1 Like

Wow really ? That’s incredible. If don’t mind I would love to hear everything about it. It would be my Frist time and I’m going for a number like this too. 25 is truely incredible at least for my standards.
So did you just acorg or also mainfoild or topping or any other training.
I still have to research alot about scrog. Where did you learn about it ?
And how long did you flower ?
I guess you have a really good light right ?

I seeb thanks for explaining

1 Like

How far was your screen away?

Would you recommend mainlining and scorg together ?

Already cleared that.

Yes I would recomend scrog and mainline. I mostly just topped and put my net about 1 ft away u can do closer if u want but I wanted room to get to pots

1 Like

I had a 600w hps with 2 450w viparspectras now am running 2 qb 260w xls from hlg

1 Like

Could I maybe contact you privately or sth, since I would like to share my plan for my first Scrog and you just did one so you the best mentor I could ahve in this ocassion lol

1 Like

Both togehter? I asked a other guy and he said I shoud choose between one. Okay nice yea I was researching and I heared 1 or 2 feet is a good height. I have 2 meters height, so height isnt a problem for me. I will buy cat net as net what you think about that?

I have a 320w XW QB from HLG and maybe gear up to a 620W.
You think I could hit 35 Oz with the 320 W XW QB in a 1.20x1.20 tent with 6 plants, Scrogging ?

1 Like

U have a grow journal?

My first journal 2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum
Lots of pics

1 Like