Pistols vs tricombes

Sorry for all the questions this is still my first grow. I have four white widow plants close to harvest on three of my plants my trycombes are turning from cloudy to Amber and the pistols are all turning brown like should. On the other plant the tricombes are turning from cloudy to amber but very few off the pistols are changing to brown. I should still harvest based on tricombes correct?

1 Like

Generally I would say yes but how about some overall pictures of the plants in white light? Do you have a way to take trichome pictures too? And finally take one of a representative cola.

1 Like

I’d recommend you start a grow journal. Many of the questions @Myfriendis410 asked you have already answered. Since they are not in one location it is difficult for us to get you the specific answers you seek.

As an added advantage you can come back to your journal and see your progress. I go back to my old journals quite a bit.

The pictures requested will help answer this question.

2 Likes

I have my own grow journal, is their a way to start one on hear and if so how do i start one?
Thanks for your help

Start your own topic… hit the search and create

Make sure the trichomes your sampling are on the bud itself. Sugar leaf trichomes will turn before the bud trichs do . :v:

2 Likes