Pistils turned brown about how much longer

@Astrocreep @Countryboyjvd1971
Just noticed the pistils on the buds turning brown today. Any idea how much longer until harvest?

4 Likes

I’m not either one of them, but how much longer depends on you and what you’re looking for as far as effects from your harvest.

For the energetic high, I want mostly cloudy trichomes. For a goodnight bowl, I go for more amber in them. This will also be dependent on whether it is indica or sativa.

4 Likes

@FloridaSon This is jamaican collie so it is 100% indica. I’ll probably use most of the harvest for vape juice and edibles, so the stronger the better. I have a phone microscope and will be trying to get some shots of the tricomes soon. Do you have a guess how much longer i am looking at i your opinion 2, 4, 6 weeks?

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with that strain, so I don’t know how quickly it finishes. For what you’re looking for, I would guess at least 4 weeks.

Only a wild guess with my lack of information…

3 Likes

Ok thanks. That fits my estimate too. I’m hoping the buds get much bigger and 4 weeks would do the trick. :grin:

2 Likes

Hey bro sorry i am usually take off Sundays
Need one day for the family lol
I usually start watching my tricombes when 60-70 % of the pistols are red or brown
Then i look for all cloudy tricombes the thc is at its peak if you want more of a couch lock you’ll want 20% or more amber in the tricombes @Greenlantern
Ive never grown the strain id say you a few weeks out still bro

4 Likes