Pistils brown, clear trichomes. Time to flush then harvest

Hi

Grown in fabric bag in a greenhouse (sun light)
Using nutrients
Approx Week 6/7 of flower
Seed variety No idea

Thanks to everyone’s help with some previous posts.
My plant’s pistils are mostly brown on the tops buds. Some lower ones still are 50/50
I don’t have a loupe to check the finer details. But photos show clear

Is it time to flush for 2 weeks (nutrients I’m using say to do so) then harvest.

Thanks in advance.

DarkThumb

2 Likes

Afew more pics.
She’s not fat enough for my liking. So hoping to do another week of feeding

1 Like

Looking awesome in there brother! I’d say you still have a few more weeks, (maybe 2-3 weeks. Looks like your buds still have some swelling to do. Keep’em growing! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks @spyonyou will keep feeding for a few weeks and so how it goes. The last month’s weather has not been ideal with temp and humidity, hope the next few weeks stay warm

1 Like

The report I read in a blind taste test people actually preferred the unflushed weed

3 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Pistols do look brown but don’t look like they’re receding back into the bud, imo you can hold of on harvest

Thanks for the prompt. New user and amateur gardener.
Weather has been bad for this time of year, and my setup is trying to be natural due to local laws. No lights, hydro or artificial means to grow allowed. Even using a tent at night is likely wrong.

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) - bag seed (unknown)
-Age of plant (approx 16week) however bad weather (and my inexperience) has stunted growth
-Method: Soil
-Vessels: plastic for 6 weeks then fabric 5gal
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) n/a
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. N/a
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space. Mixed. Outdoor green house day, shed in growtent (no lights) at night… as started this in early
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum - The Sun

-Current Light Schedule - in greenhouse during day 8am to 7pm
-Temps; Day, Night. Mixed. Up to 35c+ day and 15c at night (no heater, have battery fans)
-Humidity; Day, Night. Day 40 to 90 (raining due to La Niña. Night 60-90 deepening in rain
-Ventilation system; Yes, sort of… Greenhouse has fan and vent with door open. Night I have 2 battery Fans to extract and move air, they run all night
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO. But have used damp rid in tent, but hard to combat moist air coming in
-Co2; Yes, No. Have mushroom bag. Stopped using now in last week as nearing harvest

Dont need to flush let the plant use the stored nutes in its self.

1 Like

They are supposed to recede as they mature.

2 Likes

In my experience yes but others may have different opinion let’s ask the experts @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser @Borderryan @BobbyDigital

1 Like

@Allinherhead Forgive me, my coffee is still brewing. What is the question?

1 Like

The question to me from @Lewy2239 was do pistols recede to the bud as it matures. My experience is yes but wanted to put the question to some with more experience. If you could read the whole thread context may be helpful. Thanks and good morning

1 Like

Oh, ok gotcha. Yes, they do. When about 80% have turned red and recede back into the flower, check trichomes in the flower, not on sugar leaves. Thanks for the tag btw.

1 Like

Other than late foxtails, yes.

2 Likes

Yes. want to let the pistils recede and buds swell up before considering harvest. I’d probably feed for another few days to a week and then go water for a couple weeks, the buds will still fatten up as there are plenty of nutes in the medium to keep feeding for a while.