Pissed off so close

Have both but they took it from the other side of the fence

1 Like

Cannot blame some kid for seeing it. It would be more entertaining to put a baby monitor on fence and play the sound of a shotgun racking.

1 Like

That would be funny. Been sleeping outside since and nothing

2 Likes

Dollar tree has magnetic window alarms that have an ear-piercing wail that will wake the dead. Rig several to string tripwire. They go off, baby alarm screams. Download an app simulating gunfire and let the fun begin. No harm, no foul.

1 Like

Lol I made my own trip alarm have couple actually for both sides of garden but nothing for over the fence I figured if someone was gunna steal it they would take it all not just the colas. 2 more weeks and I’m pulling them

1 Like

I don’t blame the kids, myself. If you can see the street through your fence that means people on the street can see into your yard. Just bad garden planning.

Have no other choice that’s what gets maximum sun. They just got huge lol. The risk ya take I guess. I’m over it now they didn’t get it all. Live in learn I guess

1 Like

Game trail cameras are down to about $75 now

1 Like

Game camera is the best idea. So you know WHOSE ass to f up! Pictures usually don’t lie. Or keep getting ripped off.

1 Like

Not gunna happen hence why I’m sleeping in a tent right next to the girls. I Get the cameras guys but what’s it going to do can’t report it to the police. Yes officers someone stole my 4 illegal plants here’s the picture of them.

2 Likes