Pissed off so close

Gotta love when your neighbours crack head son takes weed that’s not even ready

1 Like

I am replying since you were the latest topic but I just joined this forum and I do not understand where I can submit a post. I see nothing that indicates how to create a new topic. I’m hoping you can help me understand how to do that.

thank you,
Libby

I’d go beat his b$%ch a$$

@Hogmaster

I’m with @HornHead… Stomp a mud hole in his ars

1 Like

Hi libby. If you put the @ symbol in front of a person’s name it will get their attention @libby . To your question, if you click on “home” by clicking on FORUM or select categories by clicking on the three horizontal lines between the search and your name at the top right, you see several subject categories with sub-categories. Click on the one which might most match your topic, question etc. and then it will open with posts that have been added. You should see a + New Topic at the top right corner of the screen which will allow you to create a new post.
Good luck and have a good time. I spend a ton of time reading and learning here.

1 Like

That would be one (dead) crackhead neighbor’s son… :wink:
Although… I would suggest that you go get yourself a dog kennel and put fencing on top and cement it in and lock it up… :wink:
Next thing you know is the kids around the corner are getting high because of you… and then the law suits come because your endangering there kids… lock it up… what ever pokes through the fence isn’t under your control… :grin:
Beautiful plants tho… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ya for sure I was gunna start sleeping outside last nite had feeling

1 Like

I reality he probably could have just asked and when ready he probably would have had a new friend. What a scum bag.

I just said that I’m gunna have pounds. The more and more I think about it. It was probably just kids on Friday night. I’m hoping they come back for the rest tonight. I still have about 80% and I might pull some of the northern lights and c99 tonight

Oh they’ll be back like it’s halloween. Your gonna have a good time.

1 Like

Got a fence charger??

2 Likes

Like electric fence

Haha yeah set up an electric fence. Its super easy and economical. You can do a mile of fence for about $100. I set up electric fencing for the San Diego zoo to keep in Gelada Baboons. If it can keep those bastards in it can keep crack heads out!

1 Like

Probably some neighborhood kids that stumbled across your plants when they were walking-taking a short cut to a friends house. They planned a little and scored bigtime.
Yeah, they will be back, it’s free weed !!! :clown_face: By this time, they shared the weed and location with all their little buddies. It won’t be too long before it looks like the savage humans in the Planet of the Apes descending onto the corn field ready to be harvested.

If you’re growing in a legal state & following the letter of the law…time to report this theft.

If not, time to go medieval on some asses.

1 Like

Thought about the elec fence but never got around to doing it. Plus if someone got hurt I would charged not the guy invading my property. And I’m in Canada it’s not legal until October 17th. Plus what they gunna do

2 Likes

Yeah the electric fences for livestock are low amperage but high voltage so it give a sharp crack but wont harm even small animals. It hurts tho…

1 Like

Maybe some security motion lights and a camera?

1 Like

Whatever the cops would do is better than you going to jail for inadvertently hurting some dumb kid or crackhead.

If my weed was growing so close to the street, I’d have cameras & security lights…and a secure privacy fence.

1 Like