PiratedSoldiers 5x5 Indoor Monster’s 👿

Well not too much on the update still, she’s only a week in, plus her schedule got screwed with a power outage……seems my attention needs to divert to a 24hr Li-ion battery backup for my light schedule.

She’s been switched to Jacks Now. 2.5Gallons water, 5g A, 1g Open Sesame, 1g Epsom Salt, 2.5g B, 6ml Silica Blast, .6ml Tribrus, 4ml Fish Sh!t, rain water with a Ph brought to 5.78, 1.45ppt. As I hoped she’s slowed her eating a bit from the veg stage. I’ll be monitoring her closely for nutrient burn :fire:. I like to keep her right here :point_down:

She’s keeping an even canopy with the second trellis, I will be doing one more defoliation and trim below the lower net Saturday night. She will get one last big feed after that.

Her lights have been raised another 5”, this has my lights 17” away from the canopy. I still have another 15” of room to bring the lights up if needed. Aside from the rain and power outage, she’s normally staying at 74F and 40%RH

9 Likes

Looking very healthy brother…shes about ready to take off :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m excited to see her. I’ve got some new filters coming, I have a feeling she’s going to be a stinker.

3 Likes

Completely blows my mind that it’s one plant. :flushed:
Can’t wait to see the donkeys growing on this thing :joy::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The Jack’s formula is quite a bit different than one I've seen or used.

2 Likes

I stay close to the 321 ratio they recommended, but as I throw other supplements in and have been growing a bit bigger than I think they formulated for.

When I was sticking to feeding charts and schedules it seemed I had a bit more issues show up over time. When I would modify my feeds based on how they looked and what I was planning to do (training) it’s seemed to work pretty well so far.

More of a laidback approach! Seems to be what the girls have enjoyed.

3 Likes

Well I’ve pushed her pruning a couple of days, she’s showing signs of eating some lower fans, so before I give a haircut I want to ensure I have her PPM’s where she wants them.

I’ve also decided to try something new with this one, last time California Dream reached a couple points she needed more food. So this time I’ve sprinkled some grow dots as a top dress to see how that does.

4 Likes

Man killing it

2 Likes

That is some of the positives with Jacks. Adjust and modify as needed. I add quite a few advanced nutrients’ supplements and modify Jacks slightly.

3 Likes

Well I’m starting to see some pistils come in…… getting closer!

8 Likes

Well one look :eyes: at her and you can tell she’s transitioning rather nicely!

I’m almost about ready to clean her up some underneath. I’ve started increasing her MPK supplements, using Resin-xs, Rezin, Open Sesame, Big Bud, & PK Blossom will be used interchangeably throughout the blossom phase.

5 Likes

that she’s getting lots of love. Wow, that’s gonna be some harvest. Nice job :v:

2 Likes

Beautiful table my friend. Gonna be a forest of colas living there soon :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Lots of time watching tv while trimming! Lol it’s fun till it’s work.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m excited to see what she’s got in store!

2 Likes

You can say that again….

3 Likes

Well sorry for the limited posts recently. Been a bit busy.

Girls are doing fine, needing more food.

I’ve had to put her on a drip system to keep up with her water needs.

7 Likes

@PiratedSoldier its a beautiful canopy of green. She’s gonna be nice!

2 Likes

Love hownthey all even man. Great job hows the pressing coming along

2 Likes

It’s been pretty good. Picked up a Huni Badger and my Peak finally came in.

2 Likes