PiratedSoldier’s Secret Stash!

Will definitely be worth it she still got awhile 2 bulk up

2 Likes

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Nursery was fed today, they really needed it. Took about 10 gallons total of Jacks.

Liking all the new growth on the clones, some are really starting to take off.

My solo cup will be getting some training today.

I do like that the larger girls are starting to recover after I did their rotation. I plan to start a regular schedule with that to help ensure even growth all around in the tent.

3 Likes

It’s been a bit since I shared some of my thermal images. These girls are making it a bit easier to manage temps as I know which branches go to what plant and make adjustments.

But this can give you an idea of the thermal properties of the plants and where hot spots can occur and damage a bud.

Not necessarily needed but if you use them for lots of other projects or just around the home these things are useful, but still not needed.

FlirOne Pro Thermal Camera Used

4 Likes

Here’s the nursery just verifying temps match my cal points in the room.

6 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

The GDP and WC have had a good full week in their flip so I’ve done some clean up on them.

I decided to feed a day early to get my schedule a bit more balanced with the change in feedings.

All the girls in flower got Jacks, Silica Blast, Fish Sh!t, and the mid flower got Resin-XS.

3 Likes

Looking amazing

1 Like

Thanks.

Short update, Holidays are always busy. :laughing:

Recharge day!

Girls got Silica, Resin-XS, MPK, Recharge, and Fish Sh!t.

5 Likes

Looking great!

2 Likes

Flower Update.

Well the Indica Tent has entered the flowering stage. Little sad the GDP didn’t get more of a stretch, but I have a couple clones so I will just have to push this plant to the max.

GDP

WC

I still have a few weeks for the Monster Clones, but this far along now I thought I would get some trich shots.

Blue Dream

![image|690x388]

![image|375x500](upload://ecPqSZXwyjAGHlcCYs7xRgT0dFb.

jpeg)

(upload://tA9uvd9EAzje40bYPJ2tRjN6sVG.jpeg)

Skywalker OG

Happy Growing and Happy Holidays!

6 Likes

Looking great all around.

I don’t think your stretch is done btw.

2 Likes

Really? Is there something you see :eyes:.

I’ve been trying to work on my patience and hands off the girls approach. So I haven’t done any super cropping to them yet. But if my GDP might come though I can get a bit more proactive.

Something I’ve noticed at least in the veg room

ILGM are heavy eaters, the PCB don’t appear to eat as much. Though most in the veg right now are all Sativa. So :man_shrugging:

Should have clarified the WC and GDP are from PCB.

1 Like

Veggie Tales

Well have some deficiencies showing up, finally! Lol I’m sure not what everyone would have expected, but hey if your girls don’t ever get sick you won’t learn.

So I will post pictures of the deficiencies, but now that the girls have some I’m going to see about tackling them myself to see if I am gauging each correctly.

I won’t really be focusing on my obvious ones such as low light, leaf damage, accidents, lower leaves, etc.

As an added benefit their growth vertically has finally slowed. Won’t lie was getting worried. Average height, even with all the training I kept throwing at them 3’4”. That stretch is going to suck.

4 Likes

I agree with Low, you still should see some stretching going on.

3 Likes

Good morning Growers!

It’s starting to look like frost inside the clone tent.

The Blue Dream is starting to show some color.

Skywalker OG

GDP

Wedding Cake

8 Likes

Also noticed my California Dream Clone is growing rather uniquely.

4 Likes

Very nice! Blue Dream will be a stunner :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks I will be looking forward to that.

I hope to get the Skywalker OG to show some color but I haven’t seen any others get the blue look in the photos. But I assume that color is a Ph change in the last weeks?

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:great job

1 Like