PiratedSoldier’s Secret Stash!

Nope, have not used any of that stuff.

1 Like

I have another sample pack coming. I plan on running my Runtz with it.

I’ll only add in Recharge and Mammoth P, but I plan to run it just like they have, figure free plus $7 isn’t bad for one plants nutrients.

3 Likes

Well the girls in flower are really starting to get frosty. Last run was not this covered. So already looking way better!!

7 Likes

The girls today all got Myco, Silica, FishSh!t, MKP (for Flower), Shia and Padme got Resin-XS also.

I will be doing some training again on the veg room for his week to get the girls to open up some.

Even with two plants gone it still looks like a jungle in there.

5 Likes

@Low - looks like he wedding cake will be the first to try a double SCROG; I thought I would need it with the Blie dream, but she has stayed pretty close to the Skywalker.

If you we’re doing one would you continue to fold or just use for stabilizing? I haven’t decided on one way or another yet but I have a feeling I will need it.

They are still only in their first week since flip.

5 Likes

Depends, if you think it’s gonna outgrow your space I’d be tucking under again, but if it’s only week 1 and you are concerned you might need a 3rd to stabilize.

2 Likes

I May need to prep a third; they stretched 12” so far, but with my modified tent, I’ve still got room for another 12” and still be good with light height, but anything more than that and I could cause some damage to buds or possibly risk foxtail.

1 Like

I’d consider putting the net on now and start controlling it.

2 Likes

Supercrop time

1 Like

Downfall of indoors… some times you get a pheno that’ll reach no matter how intense the light is. Easy to gain 20-40” in a few weeks. Better to start controlling just in case you run into that. My blue dream got over 5’ with 2 nets, same with sicks. Both also received super cropping. Probably would of been 7’ otherwise. Up to you bro. But 12” in a week will probably trend up, til the end of week 2 mid week 3. Just watch em.

3 Likes

Always good advice; I’ll get the net on tomorrow, looks like she will be ready, since she’s made contact; I’m hoping the GDP will get there I had to bend a lot more on her initially, just due to her height.

@Underthestairs - I definitely think I’ll have to, but their branches were pretty easy to break right when I put them in there. So ive been hesitate to do any yet, but next week, if these girls do like Low’s did, yeah they’re going to get some pinching and bending, cause I really want my GDP, and want the same potential the Skywalker and Blue Dream have been showing. But these aren’t from ILGM, so here’s to hoping on good genetics…

4 Likes

No major updates today, got the second net ran, I have a feeling the wedding cake will be the only one needing it but still no sign of a full switch to flower yet, so come on GDP!!!

Also here’s a couple 11 finger fans from the GDP.

Happy Growing Everyone!

6 Likes

Nursery update.

Made some adjustments in the nursery which has helped open up some space for lighting.

Mainly just did a rotation for the larger girls and a bit of cleanup for the older leaves in lower portions. Almost made it look like I removed two more plants from there but alas I am not wanting to order another full tent setup. So they will just have to be patient.

Also, all clones have fully rooted, only one died. I don’t believe my method was the cause, inspecting the plant it appears it had some damage I didn’t notice when I took it so I believe this was the cause for it not surviving.

Happy growing everyone!

6 Likes

Keep killing it

3 Likes

You ever feel like the point up to flower is most enjoyable? Like seed to the end of stretch?

3 Likes

It is without a doubt. For me, anyway. All the training opportunity! Untapped potential. Seedling phase is still the most stressful though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It definitely is, being able to shape and train. As long as you don’t transplant to early…🤦

Well not much to update.

Skywalker and Blue Dream got Silica Blast, Big Bud Coco, and Resin-XS.

Blue Dream

Skywalker OG

For the Mars tent, I moved the second net lower to begin placing the branches where I wanted.

GDP and Eedding Cake both received Silica Blast and MPK.

Happy Growing Everyone!

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::exploding_head:big buds

2 Likes

Thanks, there is a notable difference in this crop versus the last. I am expecting great things from these girls!

3 Likes