Pipes, bongs and things

I had one of them

1 Like

They were a popular style.

I would love to find one for my husband. We loved using parts from different bowls to create new ones

Most of what you find out there now is cheaply made copies. Like you said you could take every piece apart and use them to make different styles. They were machined instead of molded.

1 Like

Hey NTMM , have you ever used a Utillian 721 vaporizer? I just got one yesterday and I’m liking it pretty good it’s convection heat…

I just ordered one of these.

And I seen this and had to grab a screen shot of it. It’s made of glass.

4 Likes

Vintage guitar bong. My brother gave me this over 30 years ago.

7 Likes

My 2$ travel bong

it’s called top puff works with most plastic bottles and works great

4 Likes

Here’s a blast from the past. Have owned this for over 40 years.

8 Likes

That was @Willd favorite smoking method for a long while. He made some home made versions as well.

1 Like

My favorite little bong got smashed, fell 5 ft and broke , will be ordering another this week, lucky I have 8 more , but none of them hit as well as the little hitter.

wild and his most preferred

2 Likes

Well the heading did say and “things”

Oh got a new little grinder

2 Likes

Hmm

I just don’t know what to say about that! Just don’t pass it to me.

3 Likes

For fourteen clams, you bought a pipe made overseas, most likely from India. These pipes are not tempered. The glass is unstable. Won’t take much of bump shock. Not to mention the sale of these cheap pipes directly impacts the glass blowers out there trying to make a living.

No the glass is tempered, from China, and I have dropped it at least a dozen times , I now have a nice little collection.

3 Likes

Got a new piece for Christmas! A smoke shop by my house does a true 50% off sale every Christmas and 4/20 and we always go and get something i got this rig for $135

3 Likes

Nice, that’s a hell of a deal! I am lucky to find an ash cather with percs for under 45 anywhere around at the local shops.

1 Like

I know them ash catchers are ridiculous! The one i have on it was $49 but i got half off.

1 Like

Nice dude, they are worth their steep price especially if you use the bong more than a couple days through the week not only for cleanliness but it does make for a smoother toke.

1 Like