Pipes, bongs and things

Good luck on not buying any more pot. I haven’t paid for any now for a few months and my bank account can tell as I was spending close to 600 month now it’s down to under 2 with electric and nutrients.
Yes you joined 1 year ago to this day, that’s why you got a peice of cake

As for the bubbler, I love the ash-catcher attachment. There is only about a shot-glass total of water in the whole rig, and you can see the color difference between the two chambers after a day - and it is way easier to clean than the beaker.

Luckily, 'I know this dude…" so I get a decent price for quantity. I was down to about a half ounce from my last grow, so I put him on the lookout. These are heavy, dense nuggies, and I think they’ll last for a bit :dark_sunglasses:

8 Likes

Happy happy @Whodat66

1 Like

Pouring rain where I’m at, so I get to spend the day playing with my new purchase and staying reeeeeeaaaaallly high

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan, Happy Anniversary

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @Whodat66

1 Like

Back to the topic at hand, trust me, you’ll never buy a different grinder. I’ve tried them all I think, including CosmicCase. I bought a spare over a year ago and it’s still in the box.

The engineering of the teeth is what rocks. They do not clog easily. Also there is a little ‘rattle-space’ for the keif-screen, So if you grind then shake, you can get extra keif.

2 Likes

This is after grinding up about a quarter bag, and just brushing it off with the paint brush. I think the cup in the teeth is what does it.

3 Likes

How many people on here have a drawer or closet full of “works-fine-but-I-got-a-better-one” weed stuff? From bongs, to scales, to grinders, LED lights, etc. ?

There should be a yard-sale page on here :slight_smile:

I mean, there are Book-face pages with yard-sales. So this could seriously happen if it was just as a way for people to message each other and set up their own purchase arrangements. No monetary or transactional liability for ILGM. But it would need to be a separate ‘topic’ (like ‘Grow Room’) so it doesn’t clog up the works. It could be sorted by countries, regions in big countries, time zones, etc.

5 Likes

I’m a stoner - I think of stuff. And when I’m not thinking of stuff, I’m considering the kind of things I should be thinking of stuff about :wink: I also know that if it is not documented, it never happened.

1 Like

I’m hoping someone got the Bruce Willis & Billy Bob Thornton nod to Armageddon.

[Harry Stamper]: What’s your contingency plan?

Truman: Contingency plan?

[Harry Stamper] Your backup plan. You gotta have some kind of backup plan, right?

Truman No, we don’t have a back up plan. This is it.

[Harry Stamper]: And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the U.S. government can come up with? I mean, you-you’re NASA for cryin’ out loud, you put a man on the moon, you’re geniuses! You-you’re the guys that think this shit up! I’m sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking shit up and somebody backing them up! You’re telling me you don’t have a backup plan, that these eight boy scouts right here, that is the world’s hope, that’s what you’re telling me?

2 Likes

But, begging your pardon sir - it’s a big ass sky :wink:

I use Genius Pipe, inside this has a water-less filtration system. Made up of thousands of tiny little dimples, when the smoke travels across these tiny little dimples it cools down. and that’s very important because this method ensures that you keep the taste of the smoke. whereas other pipes like bombs when the smoke goes through the water you’ll lose a great deal of the taste. and the most exciting part is no coughing and choking, that’s because of smoke cool even though it was quick it cooled immediately. you may read more about it here https://www.topnbestreviews.com/genius-pipe-review-smoking-revolution/

1 Like

2 things. One, I ordered one of those Genius Pipes, looks cool and I love gadgets. Also looks good to take a buzz into the woods with you.

Second, thinking about the ‘flavor’ part of your post I have adjusted my rig. only water in the ash catcher, then ice in the stem. Much mo’ betta :wink:

That’s just a silicone “lid” around the glass base to keep me from breaking it.

Oh, and a silicone tube (from a crab-pick?) around a bamboo skewer on the ashtray to tap the bowl without breaking it :wink:

4 Likes

Ever drink the water afterwards?

Uhmmmm, no.

Would you recommend it?

Got bored made a home made steam roller

4 Likes

This is me… morning, noon and night 420 yo

3 Likes

Hits like a champ!!

11 Likes