Pipes, bongs and things

I know bumpkus about vaping but Bob @bob31 is very knowledgable in the arts of vaping and other mysterious cannabis pursuits for master level connoisseurs of consumption! Lol

thanks @Zombo @DieHigh55

I have only tried the one herbal vape that I own and it seems to do a good job for me!

it is a G Pen Pro manufactured and sold by GRENCO Science. It holds about .5 gram of bud and does a great job for me.

I justed looked at their website and the one I bought is no longer for sale. They call it the same thing but it looks a bit different!

1 Like

Thx @bob31ā€¦ Iā€™m old school and just use my ā€œreefer wrappersā€ lol

1 Like

Honestly I prefer an old con cob pipe! @Zombo

8 Likes

Cool pipe, looks like itā€™s seen a lot of action in the field @bob31ā€¦ That probably gives a good lung full

It will knock you square on your butt if you arenā€™t careful. It draws pretty easy and you will hack up a lung if you donā€™t respect her.

She has a little Chocolope left over for the next go round!

It has seen a fair amount of use. Some day Iā€™m gonna make my own!

Couple tokes and a glass of iced tea and Iā€™m all set!

4 Likes

@DieHigh55, Iā€™ve been using a loose leaf vape device called the Alternate by Vivant. I have to say that I am quite happy with it and I found it on sale for half the retail price with the replacement head.

Go to YouTube and watch the video on it. Itā€™s pretty informative. Good luck and let us know what you pick Alan.

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 Grenco Science is having a sale on selected models and a sitewide 5 % off using the code LABORDAY

1 Like

Thanks! Gonna check both of these out, gives me a fatherly feeling.

2 Likes

I googled spots or knifing @bob31
In this method, small pieces of cannabis are rolled (or simply torn from a larger bud) to form the ā€œspotā€. Generally, the tips of two knife blades are heated, the spot is compressed between the two blades, and the subsequent smoke is inhaled through the nose or mouth.

Couldnā€™t find where @Spots made that postā€¦ I never herd of that before

2 Likes

ā€œyou will hack up a lungā€ā€¦has to be a New England termā€¦lol

2 Likes

Hahaha. @Capt_Seeweed there are some pretty interesting terms Iā€™ve heard over the years.

Wouldnā€™t trust myself to hold hot knives under my nose while stoned.

5 Likes

Youā€™re right to be wary :sunglasses: Some people shouldnā€™t drive the hot knives, Iā€™ve seen some facial burns from self driving gone wrong. I use a funnel which protects me if the knives slip :+1:t2:

@Zombo I commented on Show off you favorite bowl, bong, whatever method you feed the need :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thx @Spots

1 Like

Humidor gallery

Itā€™ll be too much like a game of ā€œConcentrationā€ if I get any more, so were calling it at a half dozen for now

17 Likes

those are pretty! how much does one hold?

1 Like

Here they all are on my shelf.

You can put a a couple oz and a 60 gram Boveda 62%humidity pack at the very least. I was refilling the original 2 Iā€™ve been using for my 2015 Sour D and Bubba K harvest with as big a handful as I can grab from my large containers every 4-6 weeks for the past 9 months or so since I bought the humidors. The Boveda packs havenā€™t lost a bit of their effectiveness and the herb is as fresh and good as the day I put it away after curing.

19 Likes

Those are so freakin sweet! :heart::sunglasses:

1 Like

Glass Blunt

Havenā€™t seen this here yet so figured Iā€™d better be that guy
Been a while and as usual Iā€™m up to scouring the net for items to enhance my cannabis consumption obsession. I had a nice fat pyrex glass blunt for a while and broke it cleaning it with the wrong tool. (drywall screw) DUMB.
Anyway I wanted to replace it and found they now come in colors while floating in the Sea of Et. 3 for the price of 2 and free shipping. Woo Hoo :open_hands:
Iā€™ve seen mass produced ones with a brass auger you turn as you burn to keep the cherry at the end (overkill) and silicone end caps (great idea) Iā€™ll be looking for something to cap the ends of these the make them more portable.

8 Likes