Pipes, bongs and things

Wrong! Unsafe!!!

If you start coughing you might squeeze the fingers together and un-hook it. Then your stoned, coughing, eyes-watering ass is looking under the table for the roach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol that sounds an awful lot like first hand experience!? Lol

2 Likes

You want old school? Beat this (circa 1978)

And the guy you bought quantity from had the triple-beam scale :wink:

7 Likes

I think what you refer to as a triple beam is actually called a Coke scale.:joy_cat::flushed::face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

love it. you should cross post here;

2 Likes

I just spit my tea out laughing, fargin hilarious @blackthumbbetty

1 Like

Here ya go @daz49

1 Like

Thanks brother I’ll have to add my own little pipes,I’ve had loads over the years but only a few left but I got a shredder not to long ago

7 Likes

What’s up this a selection of mine.

Got a couple vapes as well. Which I haven’t used in a long time not sure why that is.

6 Likes

Nice selection bro,the shredder is pretty smooth as long as its kept clean butter gets oily quickly and I have another bubbly but just a little 1 oh no 2 actually but nothing special

2 Likes

Been feeling blah lately so went to the smoke shop and left with these two beauties and a smile.

9 Likes

When my son was preparing to move out, I grabbed his hamper to put a load in the washer and I found this bong at the bottom of the basket…

He said ‘just throw it away, I don’t need it anymore’ :astonished: So I claimed it instead :smiley:

7 Likes

I like that hammer pipe. I almost went with the hammer bubbler instead of the beaker I got. Lol guess I’ll go get it next time lol.

I am loving the bubbler. Hits really good but smooth with water. I have been contemplating getting one for a while and I finally said heck with it.

1 Like

Forgot to add my new little percolator.

3 Likes

Storm e-nail/bubbler from thekindpen

7 Likes

do we need to turbo charge that bad boy for nose hits…?.lol

This came with a keif tumbler I picked up

All a silicone jar for storing the harvested keif.
They obviously don’t know who they are dealing with here.

9 Likes

Lmao too funny

1 Like