Pinkie’s White Widow SOG

I gotcha. Good luck! I will be watching (and likely drooling at the end) peace man

2 Likes

I’m set to watching. Gonna coma along for the ride. Thanks for the tag :+1: :v:

2 Likes

9 plants in a 3x3 wowzers!
Let’s see how this turns out!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag buddy you’re already off to the races it looks like, glad to be following the race.

1 Like

Tent is up… pots are ready
Just need to reconfigure how I hang the lights so I can make room for an exhaust fan.

I’m trying to elevate the plants a bit this time to save me from being on my knees, but I think it’s stitting a bit too high…may have to hack some legs.

Onto the clones. They are turning a bit yellow on some leaves and tips, but all in all, I think they are doing ok. I’m a first timer, so I’m just judging by the fact they are still standing. I also don’t know how to check for roots without tearing one open. Nothin is coming out the bottom, so I’ll leave them there still.

I also dropped a leftover seed from last from grow into some Rockwool to see what it would do.

SPROUTED! A new mother in the works!

4 Likes

Not much of an update here…I am 9 days since cloning.

From what be read, yellowing leaves, purple coloured stem and still standing are a good sign that roots are taking hold.

I’ve also got my new sprout in a pot and under a dome. I left it in the Rockwool cube and tossed it in the pot. Quick dome and I’ll let it ride for a while. The cube was still moist,l but I figured the promix would suck the moisture out of it.

Since this update doesn’t have much, I’ll post a couple pics of my outdoor grow that I didn’t make a blog for

These are the plants I took the clones from. They are under the roof overhang because it was raining and I had just watered the day before.

Also, my lights are up…looking to get an exhaust fan that will fit into close to this space. Prolly just gonna order up a vivosun 4” with carbon filter. I looked at the infinity series, but they are kinda expensive. Just the fan is more expensive than the fan and filter combo

3 Likes

Looking good like ur setup I just started back to work today after a 3 month medical leave so now I’m hoping I can save up quick for a new tent with the whole setup was thinking about getting the Mars gro setup with the 1000watt LED 2x2x6 I don’t need nothing big just need to be able to grow a couple or one really nice plant :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh sry and I loved the journal by the way lol :joy:

1 Like

Ok. Update day
Long story short, we are looking like failure here on my first attempt.

They were looking sickly, yellow and starting to show signs of general death…browning of what was once new growth, drooping. Just a sad looking bunch of babies. I cracked a few cubes open and no roots. Some of them barley even a knuckle forming. I threw them in the dirt and gave em some water as a last ditch effort. A hope and a prayer actually, no science behind throwing em in dirt. The cubes were moist up till I put them in the pots and misted a couple times a day.

Onto the next try. This will be the last chance for taking from the outdoor plants…they are preflowering now

This time I took longer stems, and cut on a greater angle. Then I let them soak in the rooting gel while I went and found the next.
RO water, mixed to 300ppm with my grow nutrient. I also went and got a seedling heating mat, just to add to the collection :joy:

Try…try again :+1:t3:

3 Likes

It happens all u can do it try again u got this and who knows maybe a few might pull through :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Quick update
I got roots on the second try!

All 12 rooted, I took the “best” 9

That’s all I got so far. Will keep updated now

4 Likes

Outta likes I keep forgetting :rofl: but looking good congrats and happy growing

1 Like

It’s been 11 days. Update time

I kept one out of the tent to see how the roots would look after a few weeks.

Looks like it’s established, so I switched the tent to 12/12 to get these stubbies to flower.

My new mother is growing. Had a rough start, but it’s seems good now.
I topped it

Then I topped the 2 new nodes that grew from that

Happy Growing

4 Likes

They are really coming along great work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dagao,
I will be doing my next grow in the same size tent as you. I just got the hlg 135 rspec and you should consider one. Or you could ask the lighting expert, @dbrn32 for his recommendations. I used a cheap light last time and ended up with a few airy buds (the rest were ok). Just a suggestion man.

3 Likes

Ok nice and I will look into it and I talked to @dbrn32 about helping me out with making a proper light but I still got a bit before I can make that happen first waiting for my tent to come still and I gotta pick up a few other things then I should be about ready to make the light :wink:

1 Like

Cutest little things ever :joy:

3 Likes

Did some defoliation.
These things are dense

10 dense sticks of bud.

3 Likes

Nice they look fantastic got me drooling a bit :drooling_face:

1 Like

Still chugging along

3 Likes