Here goes my attempt at a SOG. I was given 4 clones a few weeks ago that I’ve grown out and I’m now taking some clippings from.
“The Plan” is 9 plants in my 3x3.
I’ve bought 8.5” x 8.5” pots, which from my master google skills have converted to 1.7liter.
I’m looking to use this as a personal challenge to step up from the last grow and try something new. Whether it’s harder or easier, more or less qty makes no difference, I just want to try a different way than the ScrOG I did last time.
Here’s what I’ve got and done so far.
I bought some Rockwool cubes
I also bought some growth hormone
Next was a tray and a plastic dome (sorry, no picture by itself)
Then a light. It nothing fancy, just a small led shop light. 2’
On to the part that I’m running blind on. Again, this site and google being my go-to’s for any grow info have led me to come up with this.
I soaked the cubes twice. First time with RO water only for a few hours. I read somewhere that it does something that I can’t really recall…but I did it anyways because it didn’t cost me anything
Second time was with a splash of bloom from my 3 part series and a couple drops of a product called superthrive(kelp and stuff) for a few hours.
Got my self a fresh blade and some alcohol and started clipping some candidates.
I’ll be putting the tent back up in the next few days and getting lights and fans ready
Let’s see what happens!!