Pineapple Haze indoor - 54 day bloom

thank you bob, amnesia haze auto it is ! If I live through this hurricane I am going to grow 2 autos back to back. i never ever want to run out of weed. take care

1 Like

@carmella let us know how you are doing there on the Gulf Coast!

1 Like

Hi Bob,
Thank you for asking.
let me tell you its been a rough 2 weeks. Last Thursday my work closed so people could attend to getting out, hunkering down or whatever. I was the first to evacuate from zone 1 to zone c. Then after a day zone c was evacuated and a friend said come there in land o lakes, By Friday I was a wreck and decided to rent a car to leave the state. Saturday Am I arrive to get my car and there are no cars. I just cried. So I went to my friends, she has a very big safe home. Suddenly the storm shifted and was headed right to land o lakes. I was never so scared. ever. mostly because of the varying hype in the media, but the movement of the storm left no one safe during travel. We had no real damage but a few windows, no flooding by me. Electricity was out so I took my vacay early and rented a car to TN. I am here now. Just heard we got electric, but I may stay until wednesday. and…i am running out of weed. sad sad sad. but i am OK and feeling grateful.

1 Like

@carmella glad to hear! That is great news. It has been tough in Fla but things will be returning to normal for all but the worst very soon.

I have considered a move to the sunshine state, but it’s times like this that concern me.

Living here in the northeast we have had some close calls with several hurricanes and last year a tornado passed within 3 miles of my home. Sort of unheard of in this part of the world.

I lived in Clarksville TN back in the late 70’s. One of my favorite states, Tennessee!