Pineapple Express scrog

Nice! 1 gal seems small!

1 Like

I do dwc so i wasn’t even thinking of air flow in a smart pot being better than a plastic one thanks for the info, but how does air flow change the fact of running out of root space?

1 Like

It is but that’s the point. My question is how small of a pot can I use before affecting the harvest. This is my personal challenge. I’ll tag you in my other grow if you’d like.

Yes i would like that

It like I was saying it’s the air pruning that does it. I’m not the best for explaining something, as I’m really stoned right now. There are tons of videos on utube and not all are weed related if your worried about that. But check them out , helped me out a lot.

1 Like

Wish i was all my stuff is to green right now lol, I’m not a super expert but i don’t see how air flow will stpp root bound when you are out of space?

It trims off the smaller new growth, trust me check out the videos, they explain way better then me.

Check this video out

1 Like

Ok doing that now my son is doing dirt but i am doing dwc, an i get as big of plants as i can an so far yeilds in a 5 gallon dwc cut 6 inches from the top i can get close to an over a half pound without any trouble off one plant 4 foot by 3 foot in diameter

1 Like

That looks like every sales pitch i have seen from every company out there just teying to make a dollar, (not being rude) that sounds just as trivial as nutes. Many growers have proved that you can grow in anything any way with the same results with or without nutes, pots, ect. I will get one an see if they are that good but like i said i moved to dwc cause i can get good results in dwc with or without nutes i pulled a pound off one six foot plant 4foot in diameter with nothing but trimming and ph water just to test another’s theory or clam of. An they were right temp an co2 is the 2 more important factors than lighting, nutes or any other how can i post that video like you did this one?

1 Like

It’s on you tube

2 Likes
1 Like

Grow 2 bro

O yeah if your in dwc with those results then stay there. Just mentioned it for the potted plants.

1 Like

Day 8

Day 13 definitely some improvement

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

@Screwauger

Just topped them last night

@Countryboyjvd1971