Pineapple chunk monstercrop clones x 2

I haven’t tried any of those things myself…
Might try the ice bath on one of my runs…
But I do put them into at least 12 hours darkness before chop , if I can do 48 hours of darkness and chop that would be best…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sweet. That was the other benchmark I was looking for. Darkness before chopif 48 is best that’s what I will do. Takes time to get to this point huh. Don’t wanna waste it is all.

2 Likes

Make sure to actually cut them down in the dark…
This will make sure that the nutrients that are in the soil will stay in the roots …
If the lights come on before you chop the plant will bring nutrients up into the plant and will defeat the purpose of flushing if you still have nutrients in the soil…

2 Likes

Ok. Will follow to the tea. Didn’t do that last grow either.ivr been watering with a worm tea mix for the last week or so and am now into 2nd or 3rd day of water only. Ph is perfect and last check on the PPM an easy week ago was 550 I’m thinkn. Hopefully a sweeter smoke than last. @peachfuzz

1 Like

Cupla days into week 11 flowering. Ph is 5.9 with 430PPM out of number 1 and 5.8 with 450PPM out of number 2. Temps have been sitting in the early 30°C mark for most of lights on and held steady at that with 3 fans running plus the 4" carbon filter running 24hrs. humidity has been 60 - 80% when lights come on and brought down to 40 -50% pretty quickly as I’ve been opening the tent during lights on for probably the last few weeks. Still only cloudy trichomes yet. @dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Covertgrower @Oldguy @Oldstoner @Weedwizard

10 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Sweet brother. :grin::+1::v:

2 Likes

Looking fat!

4 Likes

Those are some good lookin’ plants. I am jealous…

3 Likes

@merlin44 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Oldguy good news getting your approval. @dbrn can’t THANKU enough for your prompt advice in troubled times. :wink::wink:Nice to make you jealous @merlin44… You get some mad results man​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:, @Covertgrower… and don’t they fatten up in the end, still more to go just yet. @Oldguy…I’m seeing the value in sticking with a single strain in order to improve knowledge. Makes sense @peachfuzz.

5 Likes

Lookin awesome my friend… :+1:
:drooling_face::fire::fire::fire::wink:

3 Likes

THANKU. :blush::blush: nice to get compliments from you killers in this field…

3 Likes

@elheffe702 CHUNKY CHUNKY PINEAPPLE CHUNKY :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Very nice plant

1 Like

Nearly time to chop. Sooo close. Saw 1 or 2 amber on bud yesty. Nothing to speak of yet really.

2 Likes

must try the bud. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:18.3 grams wet…so begins the tally.

2 Likes

Was it hard to get your clones to root? I’ve read that monster cropping clones take awhile to root

1 Like

Honestly I think mine take 3 - 4 weeks to settle in. Yep. Bit of care required. Lol

1 Like

Do you use propagater?

1 Like

Have done with and without. You mean dome or mini hydro type deal?