Pineapple chunk monstercrop clones x 2

Very nice… :fire::drooling_face::+1::wink:
How long did you vegg those before going to flower… ?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Good stuff. I wad wondering bout when. Last grow I picked em at about 10 weeks and was too early. I’m just gunna wait a lil longer this time.

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain it was only a month for these ones. Cheers for havn a look. I upped the nutes during flowering this time. P n K that is

1 Like

Today’s pics. I’ve got runoff down to 550ppm and 5.7 5.8 out of each. Drinking easy gallon a day. Have pulled up with the nutes and will sit back and see how I prepped em. Seem stickier than last grow for sure, of same strain.

POI @dbrn32… I’ve had the lights 5" above for nearly 2 weeks now with no sign of burning. Good news as I know I can go closer for future grows depending on stretch needed huh???

4 Likes

Always good having more information in your pocket. You just have to remember that next grow may be more light sensitive than this grow.

1 Like

Fair enough. Probably would have run away with new info if u hadn’t mentioned it. Cheers.
I will experiment with the clones I’ve just put in. I think they are bout 15" at this stage.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Covertgrower @Killadruid @Oldstoner @Oldguy I’m looking for the 70% amber. I gotta be getting close I think…

5 Likes

Make sure ur looking at bud not leaf.
@Bubbles1.
Leaves will amber before bud is ready.

4 Likes

Them pics look like leaf to me @Oldguy.

1 Like

Me too. :wink:That’s why I said this :point_up:t2:
Don’t think you’re too far away from cutting her. Buds are usually a week or 2 behind the leaves I think :thinking: when they amber up. :+1::v::grin:
@Bubbles1.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure how long that would take. I know you’ll be waiting for awhile though. As the others stated, check the flower, not the leaves.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I took last grow of same strain bout week 10 and wish I hadn’t. Have been wondering bout a 12 week flower most of the grow.patience will be easy this time. Cheers for the reminder bout bud not leaf too
:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Too easy. Appreciate the mention. I will wait. Have Screwed up before.

1 Like

Well snap still learning stuff all the time myself. Never thought about the trichs going amber on the leaf first but it makes sense the way a lot of strains kind of eat the leafs at the end of the grow . Guess I got lucky always checking the buds . I pluck the girls at about 40 % amber and try to never go over 50 % . I need that little bit of up more than the couch lock , my tired old butt is always hunting the couch any how

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::smiley:fair enough… looking forward to comparing notes on last grow @Oldstoner. Same strain but more nutes at flowering, closer to light during flower by 10" and the qb board for entire grow… with a 4-6 week veg this grow versus maybe 9 or 10 last grow… I’ve had to zippy tie a branch up this grow…Was starting to split an old wound with the weight of buds…wouldve peeled off… GOOD news. I’ve noticed a lot more stickiness this grow. Nearly done. I wanna get smashed off this grow.

3 Likes

Got a little look at the bud tonight, trichome check… Just 1 or 2 type thing are amber. Will check every 2nd day from here on in.
Do you have any tricks I could use to stress effectively at this stage??

1 Like

If you can drop the humidity into the lower 30 s then that would help some.
@Bubbles1. :v:

1 Like

Beautiful. I have seen it here n there lately…it’s achievable I think. Gunna try anyway. You tried ice or splitting the stems?? @Oldguy?? What about you @dbrn32, @Covertgrower @peachfuzz? Wondering about last week or 2 shock therapy to get more of what we want. :thinking::thinking::grin::grin:

Ice isn’t a bad idea, the theory behind it seems right, and if you think it will help.
I haven’t split the stem, my personal opinion on that, is it doesn’t do a thing. But people do it.

2 Likes

Thought I might entertain some new ideas while the time was right ya know. Not sure of trying any yet but it’s got my attention.

1 Like