Pineapple chunk monstercrop clones x 2

In my opinion you’re going in too low. Even though you’re trying to drop ph in your medium, you need to apply in an acceptable range.

1 Like

Ahhh. Ok. Understood. I wondered if I was pushing the point. I like your opinion. It works.hahha. thanks again. Let ya know how we go tonight. Have a good day mate.

1 Like

today’s pics of each 1.

4 Likes

Gday @dbrn32. Things are cruising here however the ph won’t budge just yet. Had a bit of a growth spurt too. Which is comforting to see considering the ph. Don’t know much bout coco, but I know hydro wouldn’t like me running at 6.9.
Since last being in contact this is all watering/nutes Number 1 and Number 2 have had.
17/9
2.5LT NUTES @ 5.8PH AND 1150PPM
2 DAYS LATER
19/7
10LT OF WATER @ 5.7PH
NUMBER 1 HAD A RUNOFF WITH 7.2PH AND 548 PPM IN THE LAST LITRE OF RUNOFF.
NUMBER 2 HAD A RUNOFF WITH 6.9PH AND 560 PPM.
I’ve noticed RH is starting to dictate how often I can flush. 80% during flowering is a bit much. I do have a pedastool fan I’ve brought into play with this going on. So a lot of extra air movement. Just gotta be patient and take my opportunities to flush as they present themselves…I think.

1 Like

The growth spurt is likely indication that tightening up ph is helping. I’m beginning to think that maybe your coco wasn’t rinsed well enough before you started.

1 Like

To be honest with you. I did not rinse the coco. You are right. Sounds like I created a bit of a problem by not doing so. Just keep doing what I’m doing now? Silly me. @dbrn32

1 Like

Ya, I think you’re on the right track.

1 Like

Ok. Cheers again. Good luck to you.

1 Like

All looking good considering I’m battling a ph issue caused by me not rinsing the coco before use. Getting more towards 7 than the 5.8 I’m searching for. 10 lt waterings at a time to try and help.

4 Likes

15 days flowering today.

2 Likes

4 weeks flowering today. Have finally got a ph that is on target. 5.8 in and 5.8 out. This is number 2.

@dbrn32

6 Likes

Looking pretty good too, nice job!

3 Likes

I’ve left home tonight expecting to be back before daylight. Things have changed and i wont be home till the afternoon… PROBLEM IS… THE TENT HAS BEEN LEFT MOSTLY OPEN DUE TO EXCESSIVE HUMIDITY AND I WONT BE HOME IN TIME TO STOP THE DAYLIGHT GETTING ON MY 5TH WEEK FLOWERING PLANTS… THEY ARE GOING TO GET AM EXTRA 5 HOURS DAYLIGHT…:scream:

got some dtuff to show yas through when i can soonly

@dbrn32 this grow I’ve begun adding 30gm of phosphorus a fortnight. Plus begun using a potassium booster from 5th week of flowering. Was a definite fattening of sorts with 1st application of potassium.
Have finally gotten to use new drip tray I built for my SOG next grow…she’s water tight.

3 Likes

They look nice! Glad you are seeing results, I would just make sure you’re not hitting them with too much too early.

2 Likes

Ok. Will be mindful of that. Have you got time for a journal?? Just keen to have a look if you do.

1 Like

I don’t have a journal here right now. Maybe sometime over the winter

1 Like

@dbrn32 @peachfuzz @raustin
These 2 are 7vweeks 2 days into flower. Have 5.6 and 5.7ph runoff of 1500ppm. That’s about what’s going in.

7 Likes

They look plump! You can probably start backing off of your nutes.

2 Likes