Pineapple chunk monstercrop clones x 2

Uploading: 20190805_121059.jpg… Uploading: 20190805_121052.jpg…

This is them going strong. @dbrn32 @Amazon66 @Cyle1 @Oldstoner @Hungrybud @peachfuzz @elheffe702 @Covertgrower

13 Likes

Sweeet!!!

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a concrete frog in the background isn’t it…

1 Like

Looking good!

3 Likes

Love it when they have that dark healthy green look

3 Likes

Dark green and waxy usually means excess nitrogen.

4 Likes

Sure is.

They almost look fake.

1 Like

I was wondering bout that. Have started using new nutes. Appreciate your opinion as always. Cheers. Will be a bit more careful.

Growing fast. Once they get a foothold, monstercropper really get going. Good to watch

2 Likes

mum and dad have one, kicked my toe on that bastard so many time id recognise him any ware. nice plant too. meaty

2 Likes

I could imagine, bloody solid things they are. Don’t even eat a bug. Thus plant has got shoots coming from every possible place. All Growing, nothing is stagnant. Think I might just let this one grow rather than scrogging. Actually, let both grow.

1 Like

Transplanted from the 140mm pots they were in to a 1Gallon pot each today.

looking good after transplant. Bigger of the 2 looks like nitrogen is settling nicely @dbrn32. Safe.

1 Like

I agree, nice job

1 Like

I took 4

cuttings, 3 went to that big garden in the sky :disappointed: here is the 1

3 Likes

That’s the way. You have a busy room there by the looks??? Good viewing watching them grow. Yours grow quick?

well I only have a few scragglers left from my spring crop and 3 I have in second flower. and the 1 clone :crazy_face: Not sure what your asking by grow quick

1 Like

By that I was meaning…have you noticed an accelerated rate of growth at all? You do have a little collection there. I’ve noticed you gotta keep em coming through to avoid wasted time.