Pimpin them girls let's see what y'all got

@Cantgetnosatisfaction…awful. I lost half my entire seasons hard work to bud rot. The bright side, what I was able to salvage of the LSD is very nice.

This nug is from a partial harvest done 3 weeks prior-

This main cola was lost in less than 20 hours-

Did it have worms in them ?

Nope. No worms…all bud rot.

Spoiler of a late bloomer and burpin some terpen

3 Likes

Das a lotta pickles!

2 Likes

Its been a decent season i made up for last years crop getting murdered in a hailstorm
Smaller jars are pint some big pickle jars and half gallon wide mout masons.

Mine too…yippeeeeee

1 Like

Day 69 of flowering. Harvest very soon. Tallest towered at eight foot.

3 Likes

This is freaking me out

4 Likes

Hahahahaha
I used the nickel for showing size, also to make sure scale is accurate. They weigh five grams. Freaky image on the nickel.

2 Likes

Hahaha, looks like ol’ Jefferson got ahold of the wrong stuff.

2 Likes

Or the right stuff

1 Like

this is some gg#4 grown under 2-54 watt 3500 k cob lights from optic led . People were doubting these lights but as you can see 104 total watts are growing some killer greens. This is some el fuego from dna seed and some pyramid purple from pyramid seeds this is a critical mass auto from garden of green seeds and let me tell you these nugs are rock f+cking hard. Hardest I have grown to date. Unreal . next up we have lemon haze, mass shooter and gsc in my own super soil then there is my dinafem cheese(photo) and last but not least the mephisto genetics 3 bears of that my wife got me for christmas and the weird wonder I call her is a expert seeds nl×big bud auto(shes growing weird with no main stalk up top yet)

4 Likes

4 Likes

GSCX auto From ILGM. Interesting differences.

2 Likes