Pimpin them girls let's see what y'all got

I just don’t wanna steer ya wrong. Ya know the better informed we are the better off we are.

2 Likes

Dam…I keep reading and seeing all these NEW to me techniques!! Dam now I HAVE to and read on this, this sounds like something I want to try, do you just put ice on the soil and let it melt, at light out or lights on…so many ?s! Off to read!

6 Likes

My girls

6 Likes

I pulled mine from the ground and put in bucket with well water to try the ice method in a more controlled environment. I did try it one, packed ice around base overnight, didn’t seem to work.

I think the cold roots but warm (75° nights) tops really threw her for a loop, confused the hell out her.

This time, our work studio is avail for a few days so I figured why not :thinking:

I have both of my ACs set at 65 and fan for constant airflow, the 2 East facing windows didn’t get covered, it’s been cloudy and the 12x20 building is under excellent tree cover and I’m not concerned about total darkness. This test is to see how the controlled environment, 65° and about 40%RH for 3 or so days days will effect trics. Starting last night, I put 1/2 gal ice into bucket and say goodnight.

I can honestly say, 24 hours has made a huge difference, snipped test piece off for rosin press test and was quite amazed at the stickiness. I might end up harvesting before Thursday by look of things.

3 Likes

The main cola of my LSD Fem out back. The cola is about 24" long-

Use zoom for best viewing.

5 Likes

Do you have I shot of the whole plant? I want to grow this strain but not sure if it would handle full sun and 110 ambient temps

1 Like

Look at her Bush

9 Likes

9 Likes

That middle one gonna fall over

Nice I see a few generations going on I like that idea

1 Like

My girls, this was taken a couple weeks ago.

14 Likes

Well damm bro what they look like now!!nice looking plants everyone killing it hell ya look at her bush​:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ten days or so later

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy: good looking girl!!
Plant that is lol keep on keeping on!!!

Here is a better pic of her lean

she coming down tonight.

10 Likes

Strain?

Nothing to see here but some organized chaos.

@Jbum maybe when I’m finishing with my critical plus 2.0 and crystal candy F1 I’ll ice my reservoir!
My master plan was to run Ken’s GDP next though and that would be a perfect candidate to see if
It brings out more color.

6 Likes

leanback

6 Likes

Black widow

2 Likes

Lot of Indica ?I looked it up I can’t grow it pretty much indoor. I grow in a tough climate

2 Likes