Pigments change, spots, a couple of yellowing tips?

good stuff here.

1 Like

Dunno about the nutrients question. I’m in coco with Jack’s. I feed and water every day. Other nutrient lines and mediums, other rules.

1 Like

So I soaked it in distilled water for a bit and it works now ! So the run off from my plants was 5.9 on one 6.3 and 6.1 after the flush.

1 Like

See what the look like in the morning.

Outstanding! Don’t look for changes on existing leaves. Damage is done and won’t ever get better. Look at new growth to determine if the issue is resolved.

2 Likes

Do you think in a day or so I can defoliate and get rid of some of them leaves?

I leave them. They won’t get better, but they’re still doing their job transforming light to food. Plus, if you don’t have your issues resolved you’ll be able to see them get worse. You can always clip them later when you have a surplus of leaves.

2 Likes

Thats the pen i have there great when u turn it on u have to press the middle button to change to ph

1 Like

This is them this morning. No new marks on any of the other leaves the marks that are on the same ones as yesterday just a bit more noticeable I don’t think it’s progressed any. I think the are looking okay over all? Opinions???