Pics of my grow room and grow doin 3 strains

Just curious, but how old is that hydrometer?? Brings back memories of my childhood!

Pretty girls but what strains?

Yup love the set up. Gorgeous young ladies. Would love to know the strains as well. And what kind of lights u hanging there?

3 AK-47, 2 Northern lights and 1 OG Kush. Got the lights at Amazon, cover all light spectrums including infr red. $24 each, reflective mylar 4x100 ft 2 ply $26. Bath exhaust fan $15 and flex duct 25 ft. $22. T connection at dryer vent $3 at Menards. I went to sites where they were rehabbing houses and got Studs, drywall and insulation for free. Oh and Woods timers 2 to a pack $8 at Amazon.

My first attempt at growing, thanks for looking. Oh hydrometer was free.

Welp. Im here and watchin. How long u plan on vegging them? Sorry if u answerd. But we are stoners around here :joy:

I cropped and topped the for bush effects, so after they heal up, I 'd say first week of October !

It looks like the plants that have the yellowing might be suffering from sulfur deficiency, but with the purple light I can’t be sure.

There are no yellowing leaves. It’s the lights reflecting off the mylar and the angle of the shot.