Pics of current grow using ILGM seeds

Good morning all. Here are a few pics of four plants that I am growing using ILGM acquired seeds. The two on the left are sativas. The two on the right are indica hybrids. Specifically, I have super silver haze, AK-47, strawberry Kush, and banana Kush. I started with just seeds germinating them April 1. I am thinking about keeping them in vegetative state for about four more weeks.

3 Likes

They look great keep it up!

1 Like

Good morning! Nice collection! :slight_smile:

I dig the measuring stick in the corner…

I think I am going to steal your idea and install a vertical measuring stick/tape in my little room. That way, I won’t have to go get my tape out of the box everytime I need to check light distance, et al.

More likely to monitor it more closely as well! :+1: :v:

1 Like

Hey welcome back!!! Looks great

1 Like

Sweet nice plants

I believe I am going to kick these girls into flower mode starting June 1 (tomorrow). I dropped my seeds into water April 1, and now 60 days later they are reaching over 2 foot tall from the top of the soil to the top of the plant. I have never been able to put my finger on one when seedling stage stops, and vegetative stage starts. I’m just thinking that if these double when I kick them into flower mode, things might get a little tight :slight_smile:

3 Likes