Picking a new strain!

Hello everyone! So I’m thinking ahead to what will be my second grow, and being that I have found such a liking for this site, I would love to order some seeds from ILGM’s bank, especially with the 10+10 deals going on! I have a few questions for the masses, feel free to add whatever input you feel is necessary.

1.) So the 10+10 deal, does that include 10 of the SAME strain, or is it kinda a mystery of another strain? Either way would be super happy with it, just thought it would be cool to get some mystery strains my way!

2.) what’s your favorite strain and what do you recommend? I’m more of a hybrid / leaning forwards sativa kinda guy, but am open to all suggestions!

Have a great day, and happy LATE Turkey day! :v:t5:

Hi
Same seeds !0+10…
Favorite strain?
Super Skunk is my favorite right now,but Master Kush is another.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m looking into amnesia haze right now, but I’m keeping options open!
Thanks for the input :metal:t4::metal:t4:

2 Likes

Maui wowie is a good sativa dominant strain I’ve grown. Good stuff.

2 Likes

White widow auto ,moby dick auto ,super skunk auto they all get great yeilds and big colas

2 Likes

Gorilla glue. Blue dream grand daddy purps there r a million diff good ones out there lol. Ur list is about to get ridiculous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would not try amnesia haze until you get things dialed in. It can be a little tricky.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I ended up going with the sativa mix pack with Chocolope, Strawberry cough, and Super Lemon Haze.

The Lemon Haze I’ll be saving for my third run as it says that one can be a little tricky too , but am super excited about my purchase and can’t wait to get cracking on them!

I think sativas in general are a little tougher although Purple Haze has been a really good 70% sativa for me. I like getting the mix packs. I am currently working my way through the Purple Mix pack. Done purple haze and kush. Grandaddy Purple up next.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind heading into things. My current grow is a sativa heavy hybrid and it’s so far so good! I had trouble at the beginning due to being a noob, but After a few runs I’d love you grow a strong indica!

Purple pack almost had me convinced , but had to pick just one for now! Lol

1 Like

I love sour diesel
I get this black Friday 10+10 blue dreams I hear is good stain and sweet mix pack the zkittlers is the best stain I heard I go to try

1 Like

Really wanted to try the Sour D, but refrained cause it said it was a bit of a tougher grow!
Sweet mix was a hard second, and most likely what I’ll be ordering next go around when I’m out of seeds!….or until I get antsy and want another strain :joy:

1 Like

@Trvff I recommended sour diesel I do autos and I had like 14 seeds, easy grown stain tall and frosty, the smell is so good
The sweet mix I go to try I can’t said nothing about but I see friends they love skittles strain and I want to try to next seeds order go to be super mix lol

1 Like