Phrostys Indoor grow journal

@OGIncognito Hey brother, how much should I water the main plant in the 5 gallon at this stage?

Note: I did by the auto water AC infinity basing for the pots but it says only to use once the roots reach the bottom.

2 Likes

I would recommend a drench to drought. The ACI basin uses wicking cord correct? No experience with this but curious on how high the soil would get damp :love_you_gesture:

Interesting, indeed it uses a wick to hydrate the base of the pot which I haven’t inserted as of yet. So I assume to water till runoff in the mean time?

1 Like

On the older one would be my recommendation Growmie :love_you_gesture:

Thanks for the guidance brother. It is due for a wetting soon, so I will run it through tomorrow as it is due. As always I appreciate your assistance! I’ve seen your grows and definitely want to duplicate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right on Brother, appreciate the compliment and paying it forward. I’ll have to talk you into coco on your next run, might work really well on those AC infinity pots :love_you_gesture:

Finally up-potted the secondary, both seem to be responding great as photos. Up-potted the auto as well, still early seedling stage.

Me being me, Iam not sure which plant is which whether a special queen or northern lights but I do know that the third is a stress killer CBD auto (thanks DoD :rofl::cry:)

2 Likes

Starting to water half a gallon every 3-4 days.

2 Likes

Hey @OGIncognito, here are todays pics of meh crops. Being that I am growing in a 2x4x6 tent, it was suggested to give them at most 2 more weeks of veg before flipping the light schedule to 12/12. Wanted to get your opinion. The big one is on week 6 from seed and the other one is on week 5 from seed.

3 Likes

The smaller one can go another few weeks. The largest one is going to take over 1/2 of that tent during the flowering stretch. When space is somewhat limited I flip around week 3-4 of veg/ 5 and 6 weeks from breaking ground :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate your guidance. Think I’ll give it another week before the flip. I find it crazy how differently the strains grow unless something happened when I transplanted to the 5 gallon pots. Once I flip, how long should the flower stage last, around 4 weeks?

2 Likes

They’ll need to reach sexual maturity to start flowering and that can happen around weeks 4-6 in veg not counting the seedling 2 weeks. Around 7-12 days after the light flip is when preflower/transition stretch starts and will last a few weeks and the flower stage will last through harvest :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hey @OGIncognito, was wondering if I should start defoliating the ladies before I flip the schedule to flower? As always, thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

She’s on point for the flip as far as defoliating goes Brother! Plenty of light exposure and air flow. Maybe wait until week 3 but can always pluck a few along the way :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks brother! Knock on wood, this has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. Feels like the less is more saying has been holding true for me so far.

3 Likes

I have to remind myself of this every grow :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Day 1 of 12/12 light schedule

1 Like

Starting week 2 of flower. Think I might have to trim some of the leaves in the shorter bushy one.

Starting week 3 of flower.

Starting week 4 of flower.