Photos from Feb 12 2023 what you think

So these 3 photos are from the lower closer to middle of plant

The next two photos are from a bud middle location of plant

I’m thinking on the 15th do a bucket change with just giving her nothing but ph 5.8 RO water as I grow in dwc . From what I’ve been reading seems about right? What’s everyone opinion.

4 Likes

The middle set certainly are cloudy. My question, is the cloudy and amber on sugar leaves or the bud?

1 Like

On the actual bud . As the trichomes will turn faster on the leafs I always check the buds .

2 Likes

Here’s some other angles

4 Likes

Looks ready to me.

1 Like

I was thinking that too, but also heard rule of thumb is when you think it’s ready wait a week lol. I’m shooting for a 70% cloudy 30% amber I’ll even settle for a 80/20

2 Likes

Sweet lookin’! I’d take your own advice and wait just a wee bit longer, but would be pretty happy with that in any case.

1 Like

@ThatHydroCouple i just did the same thing with my Zkittlez grow. It looked good but waited one more week.

3 Likes

If you want more amber, then wait. I shoot for 100% cloudy - or as close as I can get.

3 Likes

The harvesting is a love hate relationship. Love for it to be done but hate to take it too soon. I think for the basics I got growing down. Just looking to perfect my flushing timing along with the harvest time. Then of course the drying and curing I feel like there’s always room for improvement. Been growing over two years now with a month down time or less between grows. Seems every time is better than the last :metal:

4 Likes

There looking ready, or you can wait a week depends on the high you are looking for

1 Like