Photoperiod ?'s from auto guy

How have you been? Seems I haven’t seen you in a while

2 Likes

Still here, All Good!!

1 Like

Got some beastie bloomz lol watch out bud of the month!

1 Like

I’m still so curious as to why you had to stop with your grow? They were looking so good dude!
I completely understand if you don’t want to explain, so please take no offense to this. Just wondering is all! :v:

1 Like

Inquiring minds want to know lol. Yeah man no Careg kushpa Vic. :confused:

@ktreez420 am debating a hydro grow. Think it was you with 6" net pots? Mine are small like 2" wouldn’t the small root slots affect the plant? Was thinking of making one with bigger slots for roots to grow through. Might use this of course I’m sure there’s 100 cups around here I could use

Yea I use the 6" net pots from the hydro store. You can DEFINITELY customize one, or just make your own. That cup would be perfect because it’s food grade already so you wouldn’t have any leaching problems! If you do, start a thread because I’d love to watch it :v:

1 Like

Lol tried a grow journal elsewhere. Very boring to read. I got bored reading it and I wrote it. Day 10 here it is. Looking good. Day 65 here’s a pic looking pretty good still…can’t wait :joy: I don’t know about this cup though. May have to get a few more and see if those are better. Maybe a cheez its cup would work better

1 Like

Caterpillars on one grow so I had to close shop early. Leaf miners on the other grow but I managed to get that going.

1 Like

Well well well lookie who it is. What’s up Careg.

1 Like

I have bugs that look like ladybugs but are tan colored and they seem to be munching away at leaves

Hey sir what’s up!

Nothin. Just hanging out on a weed forum