Photo for growing outside when?

Think i can get decent grow rt now if i transplant them out side

Gdp photos

1 Like

To the ground

Probably so. Problem will be is the season long enough yet to get you through flower?

I think it is im not sure im in peoria arizona says harvest around October i think idkk but im toss them in some time this week

2 Likes

Nd see how it goes @HeyJB

1 Like

For an October harvest they should be in flower already

4 Likes

Agreed. Sometime in October it’s going to get cold enough at night to need to bring them inside. The looks of it I wouldn’t be surprised if you need another 10 weeks at least. This puts you into November. I would start working on plan B now so you won’t be caught with yer pants down later when it gets cold. By that time, your energy and money invested in this will justify the plan B.

4 Likes

Theyll probably go till the 2nd week of november before theyre done

1 Like

The lows are pretty low, could be an issue. You been growing em inside so far?

2 Likes

This late in the season the sun is low and has less intensity. I just harvested a GDP photo - 77 days since flip. An earlier plant was 84 days. See what your temps are like around Thanksgiving. In other words, depending on where are, chances are slim to none of getting anything worth messing with

2 Likes

I think there is a little bit of a gamble, but good chance you’d be successful. Get your root ball down into soil some so it has some protection from overnight low temps. Maybe even some mulch over top as insulation. The plants will handle temp swings some but roots are more particular.

Side question, what is the are on Cactus like between 43rd and I17 right now? I lived in this area for short while after i graduated high school.

2 Likes

Yes @Docnraq i just want them to flower and get decent harvest @dbrn32 @beardless but its 90 Degrees rt now out side but my plan b is to put them in bigger pots so i can bring em in if it get to cold