Photo flower time

Looking at different photo plants and see where it says flowers 9 weeks and in description says flowers in 7-9 weeks. Does that mean you start the flower phase at 7-9 weeks OR that it takes 7-9 weeks after you flip the switch?

1 Like

Flower time is generally considered when you start to see small clusters of pistles after flipping lights. Usually 10 to 14 days after flipping lights

2 Likes

Takes that long to flower…you can veg for as long as you want

1 Like

So, if I want to manifold how many weeks veg are we talking?

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! People veg different amounts of time, depending on how much space they have to work with. And how quick you want a finished product. Flower time usually runs a little longer than the Breeders estimated time.

I’ve never did a manifold grow my understanding is if you want it to really pay off it takes a considerable amount of time. Use the search feature and search manifold I’m sure you will find someone doing it.

1 Like

What would be considered a minimum veg time if doing one topping and LST?

Hey @JustLivin welcome! and hey @kellydans, nice to see ya!
When it comes to topping. The usual rule of thumb is that your plant have at least 5-7 Nodes. Of course you can do sooner/later. But that’s a round about way to judge a plant for topping during Veg.
As for LST, you can pretty much do that all the way up to about week 2 flower. I would imagine your going for optimal light penetration , and evening out your canopy? Both are very useful and rather simple. But yeah do your research and find out what’s best for your grow. Got any pics of your grow?

1 Like