Phosphorus deficiency when to cut loses

So one of my plants is suffering a phosphorus deficiency ive already taking the steps to correct the issue but wondering if their is a cut off point this Wednesday will be week 6 and 7 since flip

Well, you’re already very far along. I’d say just keep going.

3 Likes

Ok thank you ill just keep an eye on the tricomes all the sugar leaves turning purple just like the fan leaves did

I don’t know; maybe add some soluble phosphorus? Give it a P, K boost with Liquid Kool Bloom or Beastie Bloomz.

1 Like

Ive topped dressed to root organic seabird guano it high in phosphorus ok gunna look into the boost thank you @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Top dressing isn’t a quick fix, unfortunately. It’s almost near the end and time to let them go w/out food, anyway. I wouldn’t add too much more.

1 Like

Yeah it was just kind of a never know kind of thing but also brewed a flower tea and feed been looking in to a boost like Myfriendis410 recommend been working on building a dog house so just getting back to my research

You might want to do a calibration check on your PH meter to make sure you are still in cannabis range, a runoff TDS would be good to have as well. You may just have lockouts or other.

Do me a favor and try to get a good close shot of one cola in white light. Like this:

Just one picture in the reply so we can use the ‘superzoom’.

2 Likes

Ok will do once i get back home ppm 4 days ago was 2800 and ph was 6.9 to 7 kept fluctuating i was thinking a flush

@Myfriendis410

That’s an N deficiency.

1 Like

Hmmmm damn thought i was getting better at identifying it so nitrogen should i let it ride out then or try to give it something?

1 Like

You could supplement a bit of N when feeding but those leaves will not recover. I’d let it ride.

1 Like

N deficiency is normal during flower. I expect leaves to begin to yellow and brown in the final weeks of flower.

1 Like

I try to avoid that. I believe that a plant supported correctly through it’s life cycle will remain green to harvest.

1 Like

I ended up brewing a blood meal tea to help @CalSoCal i always thought that to but i think i was still to early just hit week 6

1 Like

i topped her just before flower the frost is amazing @blackthumbbetty @CalSoCal

1 Like

IMO, the reason you want them to begin to yellow and brown is due to the chlorophyll depleting which results in a tastier, smoother smoke.

2 Likes

There’s not much chlorophyll in flower.

Doing a proper flush, dry and cure is what deals with residual chlorophyll. My bud is like smoking Unicorn farts. So, not in my experience.

2 Likes