Phosphorus deficiency on my stardawg

Buhahahahaha this made me laugh!

1 Like

Oh my god @PharmerBob you got me rolln :joy::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Then when you do your trim, make sure you have dry ice and micron shaker bags… 190-220 … put everything you cut off including stalks cut into 6” pieces and dry sift everything back from those plants.

It’s all yard waste but pulling the trichomes off those areas is a huge bonus

How High… excellent movie :joy::joy::joy:

I get up to 1800 ppms myself… kinda high tho always got burn there but barely. And u have to creep them up that high. Never jump straight to something. Ur plants are ur plants.

2 Likes

True I guess I am a creep, steering them towards a higher ppm by always giving the recommended dose for the container of water instead of reading levels in the reservoir then adding to that will help you push higher levels.

Then adding boosters on top of all that to every fill of water also adds to that

Mind you this is all flower, completely opposite for my veg, I watch ppms like a hawk and keep them within 800-1000 ppm then go crazy for flower. That way your not locking nutrients out when you go to switch.

1 Like

Right right. Ima bbw type of man, contrary to my avi… #WeLikeEmThiCCCC

2 Likes

I upped the nutes to 1359 yesterday and more have turned. Until last week I had been keeping my ph 6.2-6.4 and dialed her down 5.9-6.1.
This is the only thing that has changed and out of the other 4 in the room only one other leaf on one plant has it.
I know “they” say under 6.2 usually because of the climb but also I was using 4 gallons and refilling every day and now I’m down to half that so there’s a retention issue. I suppose I’ll drain, clean and go back and see if I can get them back on track.

Well I did some sleuthing around and came across a couple articles that talk about hydroponics + LED that for whatever reason generally use more cal mag than your typical sodium halide project. In both cases the people mentioned doubling your cal mag nutes. With GH I typically use one teaspoon per gallon and they are stating two which makes sense because you very rarely see a cal mag toxicity.
What do you guys think about that?
@Mrcrabs
@PurpNGold74
@PharmerBob
@Killadruid
@Jbum
@

3 Likes

I grow out doors mainly but have grown indoors with a hid, i have had mag deficiency in both type of grows, lets see what others have to say, intresting

1 Like

It’s due to the intensity of the LED I believe.

1 Like

Use the same(5ml/g) unless I start seeing some dotting between the veins of the leaves, then I’ll up it a bit.

If your not getting spotting your fine

2 Likes

That’s what I would do. I use soul synthetics I never really have cal mag problem.

1 Like

I use LED and know the stronger the intensity… the more calmag they needed. Also N in veg. With my strip build the ladies ate at least twice as heavily

2 Likes

Makes sense. I’ve been plowing through 4-6 gallons of nute water a day. I upped it yesterday and today.

1 Like

I see you jacked those ppms up. Take it slowly. Couple hundred per feed. You dont want a toxicity then lockout. Let her adjust to the availability

Great advice and thank you! My other plants responded pretty well to the raise as they are behind a few weeks so I got lucky. As I said I replace my water almost daily and dialed
It back to the 1300’s today. Now I’ll creep it up on the stardawg. I’m going to flip the drain over and crest a separate reservoir for these two tomorrow so they can get their own special treatment and he’ll im about to put them through. The leaves look better today with the veins changing color. They now look like a typical 5 week fade.

1 Like

You got this bro. Show them ladies who’s boss in that tent!

1 Like